Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RGIII on IR

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...d-reserve/

Welp...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol...not funny, but lol.

Have you seen my baseball?

Should have just slid

This actually hurts the Browns as they're clearly trying to tank, McCown is solid and will probably win a couple of games. 

Dude. That guy. That franchise. #snakebit

So when do the Brownies break out the paper bags this year?  Week 2?

Have you seen my baseball?

Another McCown to the rescue!

And I really hate the Browns uniforms...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Should have just slid

Agreed. 

RGIII didn't learn from his past mistakes.   Hopefully,  he will make a full recovery ASAP but his future as an NFL starting QB is in serious doubt.

Quote:This actually hurts the Browns as they're clearly trying to tank, McCown is solid and will probably win a couple of games. 

The thought came to mind as well.  

One ' positive'  for the Browns along these lines and a major reason why I predicted the other 3 AFC North teams to make the playoffs is I still believe there's a good chance the Browns will go 0-6 in the division.

Quote:Another McCown to the rescue!

And I really hate the Browns uniforms...

It seems like Josh McCown has used up more than his 9 lives as an NFL starting QB.   He's already been a coach.

The Browns uniforms are indeed hideous.   They had the worst NFL uniforms before their uniform change and amazingly had a downgrade.  

Quote:   The thought came to mind as well.  

One ' positive'  for the Browns along these lines and a major reason why I predicted the other 3 AFC North teams to make the playoffs is I still believe there's a good chance the Browns will go 0-6 in the division.

Yea I can't argue with that, although with this news I think the Browns have a chance to beat the Ravens, especially when Josh Gordon comes back. I really like Josh McCown, that passing game was clicking when he was the starter last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked off the ravens (in a shootout) this week.

Quote:lol...not funny, but lol.
yup, 2nd lol, that guy needs to just retire.

That was fast.

They will draft Watson.

I actually liked RG3 in Cleveland. This sucks.

Quote:Yea I can't argue with that, although with this news I think the Browns have a chance to beat the Ravens, especially when Josh Gordon comes back. I really like Josh McCown, that passing game was clicking when he was the starter last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked off the ravens (in a shootout) this week.

Division games normally produce plenty of upsets because of the familiarity and rivalries factors.   In this case in terms of trying to win the game,  it helps the Browns that they have new coaches and new systems from the standpoint it will be harder for the Ravens to prepare for them.   The difficulty they face against a team like the Ravens is the experience factor.   The Ravens have a large number of veterans over 30 years old.   The Browns are probably the youngest team the NFL has seen in a long time.    Even with Josh McCown at the helm,  the youth of the Browns is a major obstacle they will need to overcome to beat the Ravens.  

So many fragile QBs today. Maybe they should wear bigger pads if they're going to run.

Quote:So many fragile QBs today. Maybe they should wear bigger pads if they're going to run.

It makes me appreciate the durability that Eli Manning and Philip Rivers have had during their NFL careers.   Every week,  year in and year out,  they have answered the bell for over a decade. 

At least they still have all of those draft picks

Quote:At least they still have all of those draft picks

And those 5 wrs
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Color me drunk