Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts Week 18 game - Trap Game

Does anyone else see this upcoming Colts game as a trap game?  I mean, not only did we come off of a big away game shootout against our rival, the Patriots, but we also have to prepare for our Week 1 preseason game without even knowing who our head coach is going to be.

Based on the above, I'd have to say Advantage Colts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: yeah-no-gif.gif]

I hope they play better otherwise it will upset all 17 fans in attendamce.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 03:16 PM by scottyg. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-03-2022, 03:01 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I hope they play better otherwise it will upset all 17 fans in attendamce.

20...  I'll be there with my season ticket buds.  Last chance to tailgate and all.

Unless we just bail on the game. Then we're back to 17.

I just don't know, maybe we should consider resting the starters in the second half? We really need them healthy for next year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There is too much on the line to let up now
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

@Any word on whether or not Hyde is ready to suit up?@

No. If we were just a run of the mill bad team, I'd think this would be a possible trap game. We are epically bad though, which means there is no hope. We lose by at least 20.

(01-03-2022, 05:23 PM)Mikey Wrote: @Any word on whether or not Hyde is ready to suit up?@

He's on IR. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Bevell got rid of him at the earliest opportunity.

(01-03-2022, 03:16 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 03:01 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I hope they play better otherwise it will upset all 17 fans in attendamce.

20...  I'll be there with my season ticket buds.  Last chance to tailgate and all.

Unless we just bail on the game.  Then we're back to 17.

You and your friends have a 3+ hour “out”.  Too bad we always have 1:00 games and you can only look at the daytime strippers.

No chance
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-03-2022, 06:35 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 05:23 PM)Mikey Wrote: @Any word on whether or not Hyde is ready to suit up?@

He's on IR. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Bevell got rid of him at the earliest opportunity.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that as soon as Urbz was gone, Hyde wasn't going to take another snap regardless of his injury status. I would like to be named honorary GM for one day next Monday just to be the one who gets to send him packing.

Trap?

for whom?

The Jaguars fans at the stadium?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Last I heard we were following the footsteps of the Titans and were looking to bring our power RB back for the playoffs.  He and Urban (currently consulting for the team at a rate of $10,000/hour) are working on a timeline for his return.

i hope all the jags fans there are wearing clown wigs,and noses holdig fire tren bake. It would give us out of town jags fans something to smile about whaen team is loseing 58 to 6

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

It's a trap game for the fans. Haha

(01-04-2022, 01:01 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It's a trap game for the fans.  Haha

Bonus the scattering of fans in attendance will participate in the world's largest escape room.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

The Colts coming off a loss to the Raiders in Indianapolis makes it highly they will be focused for a game that they very likely need to win in order to reach the playoffs.

Dust off those clown shoes for this one................

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...on-sunday/

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 10:17 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-03-2022, 03:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I just don't know, maybe we should consider resting the starters in the second half? We really need them healthy for next year.

lol... seriously that was pretty funny....lmao

(01-04-2022, 01:52 PM)D6 Wrote: The Colts coming off a loss to the Raiders in Indianapolis makes it highly they will be focused for a game that they very likely need to win in order to reach the playoffs.

I'm not sure they really have to be focused to win this one....they could probably sit all their starters and still get it done