Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts Game

(01-03-2022, 05:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Changed my mind.

Jaguars - 30
clots - 17

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got any good stock tips?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 10:18 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

I will give you a glimmer of hope in saying that our team hasn’t mailed it in. They are out there trying. We just aren’t very good. The ball is oblong and doesn’t always bounce in a predictable way though. The clots are a decent team, though will probably see an early exit in the playoffs. Ideal scenario for me this weekend is a Jags win and a Lions win. I love our rivalry with Pittsburgh even if it isn’t much of a rivalry for Steelers fans. That said, I would like to see Ben in the playoffs one more time.

1 to 5% chance
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 02:19 AM by Steelcity222. Edited 1 time in total.)

JaguarmeisterI will give you a glimmer of hope in saying that our team hasn’t mailed it in.  They are out there trying.  We just aren’t very good.  The ball is oblong and doesn’t always bounce in a predictable way though.  The clots are a decent team, though will probably see an early exit in the playoffs.  Ideal scenario for me this weekend is a Jags win and a Lions win.  I love our rivalry with Pittsburgh even if it isn’t much of a rivalry for Steelers fans.  That said, I would like to see Ben in the playoffs one more time.

Appreciate the bit of optimism, man. 
Trust me, Steelers fans hate playing the Jaguars lol. You guys always got our number dating back to the Central Division days.
I was at the 2017 playoff game when you guys came in and upset us. I was rooting hard for you guys to take out Patriots.
I'd love to see Ben in the playoffs once more, as well. Even if we lost, just the opportunity. It's tough seeing him go.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 04:45 AM by p_rushing.)

(01-04-2022, 02:19 AM)Steelcity222 Wrote: JaguarmeisterI will give you a glimmer of hope in saying that our team hasn’t mailed it in.  They are out there trying.  We just aren’t very good.  The ball is oblong and doesn’t always bounce in a predictable way though.  The clots are a decent team, though will probably see an early exit in the playoffs.  Ideal scenario for me this weekend is a Jags win and a Lions win.  I love our rivalry with Pittsburgh even if it isn’t much of a rivalry for Steelers fans.  That said, I would like to see Ben in the playoffs one more time.

Appreciate the bit of optimism, man. 
Trust me, Steelers fans hate playing the Jaguars lol. You guys always got our number dating back to the Central Division days.
I was at the 2017 playoff game when you guys came in and upset us. I was rooting hard for you guys to take out Patriots.
I'd love to see Ben in the playoffs once more, as well. Even if we lost, just the opportunity. It's tough seeing him go.
Even if the whole Colts team gets covid, I still don't see the Jags winning. The Colts need to win to get in or hope for multiple teams to lose. The Jags have been terrible against the run in the last few weeks, so the Colts just need to hand it off.

I guess anything could happen. TL could draw his own plays up with proper route design so 3 WRs don't run into each other. WRs could catch the ball. TL could throw on target. The defense could decide to play the game. The Colts could keep turning the ball over.

It's just a lot that would need to happen. Hey though, Morton Anderson did miss a short FG in Jax that sent the Jags to the playoffs in 96.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(01-03-2022, 04:06 PM)Steelcity222 Wrote: Steelers fan here..

Any chance at all you guys upset Colts this weekend? The fact it is a division game makes me believe it could be close. 
I'm not sure what the health of your team is like. I know Robinson is done. 
I doubt you want to talk about winning a week 18 football game but I just wanted to get a sense. 

Either way, best of luck Sunday and in the future. You guys are better set at QB than we are now. Lawrence will be fine, he's got all the tools to be really good.
Find yourself a good coach and you'll be heading in the right direction.
BAWAHHHH.... absolutely not....I would like to hope we could win...but it's not going to happen

steelcity, just how p.o.'d would you be if we managed to beat the horseshoes but the Raiders and Chargers played to a tie?

please destroy the Ravens next week. I'm even rooting for Watt to break Strahan's baloney sack record.

(01-04-2022, 10:10 AM)Mikey Wrote: steelcity, just how p.o.'d would you be if we managed to beat the horseshoes but the Raiders and Chargers played to a tie?

please destroy the Ravens next week. I'm even rooting for Watt to break Strahan's baloney sack record.

I would love to see Strahan's bologna sack record defeated... he doesn't even deserve to have it... It wasn't legit...

NOPE!!!!!!!!!! no chance of jags winning. No cance of jags haveing a winning season again either for a while.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Do the jags want to win and slide back to #2 in the draft? I dont think the lions will win their game

(01-03-2022, 05:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Changed my mind.

Jaguars - 30
clots - 17

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Change your mind? 

Okay: we're the 2021 Jaguars. We've score 227 points in 16 games this season (14.18ppg average) and our HIGH points per game this season has been 21 (3 times).

We aren't scoring 30 points. 

We've given up 440 points over 16 games (27.5 ppg average). We've held ONE team to under 10 points (The Bills). 

We've gonna get slaughtered this weekend, and put this season out of its misery.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 03:42 PM by Steelcity222.)

(01-04-2022, 10:10 AM)Mikey Wrote: steelcity, just how p.o.'d would you be if we managed to beat the horseshoes but the Raiders and Chargers played to a tie?

Lol with the way this season has gone, I wouldn't put it out of the question.

(01-04-2022, 12:04 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

I would love to see Strahan's bologna sack record defeated... he doesn't even deserve to have it... It wasn't legit...

Hope so, man! Would be a sweet consolation to no playoffs and Ben's final game. 

I like Watt's chances vs scrambling QBs.

Any chance at all you guys upset Colts this weekend? The fact it is a division game makes me believe it could be close. 
I doubt you want to talk about winning a week 18 football game but I just wanted to get a sense. 

Either way, best of luck Sunday and in the future. You guys are better set at QB than we are now. Lawrence will be fine, he's got all the tools to be really good.

234 yards and 4 TDs @ Three Rivers

Any chance at all you guys upset Colts this weekend?
[Image: milan-cage.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Laughing      no.

Best advice I can give you is to enjoy next weeks game. It will be the last time you’ll see Big Ben play. I’m not quite sure if you’re aware of how comical it is hoping the Jags will win is. But even if you came here with an intent to troll, you’ve been out trolled with brutal honesty.

(01-04-2022, 10:03 PM)Jags Wrote: Best advice I can give you is to enjoy next weeks game.  It will be the last time you’ll see Big Ben play.  I’m not quite sure if you’re aware of how comical it is hoping the Jags will win is.  But even if you came here with an intent to troll, you’ve been out trolled with brutal honesty.

I think he was serious...lol

(01-04-2022, 10:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 10:03 PM)Jags Wrote: Best advice I can give you is to enjoy next weeks game.  It will be the last time you’ll see Big Ben play.  I’m not quite sure if you’re aware of how comical it is hoping the Jags will win is.  But even if you came here with an intent to troll, you’ve been out trolled with brutal honesty.

I think he was serious...lol

Oh dear.  I pray he gets the help he needs. Wait… he isn’t AB is he?  Probably too soon.  Disregard my last.

(01-04-2022, 02:59 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Do the jags want to win and slide back to #2 in the draft? I dont think the lions will win their game

IIRC they get the Pack, and they've already clinched #1 seed in the NFC. Jordan Love gets his dress rehearsal, does he channel Matt Flynn?

I'll give the Lions credit, they ain't folded. They may not win, but like us, wanting something and achieving it are two very different things.

I’m almost willing to bet there will be a “Fire Baalke” aircraft-towed banner during the game.