Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Vs Colts Score Prediciton

The time is near again jags, where the pain is nearly over and all jaguar players get there early vacation . In saying that

Im going out on a limb and saying jags end the season on a good note

Jags 25 Colts 20

Yes i am overdosing on copium  Banana

Speaking realistically,  The score will probably be Jags 10 Colts 33

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts 31 Jags 10
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Colts 52, Jags 3.

Colts: 77
Jaguars: 13

For those of you going to the game, how about wearing clown with mustaches masks?

Colts 42
Jags 3
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Jags have won 5 straight home games against the Colts.

Jags 17 Colts 38
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-03-2022, 11:20 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Colts: 77
Jaguars: 13

That's ridiculous.  No way are the Jags scoring 13.

Colts 27
Jaguars 6

Colts 20
Jags 0

Going out in style.

Welp if we lose, Big Ben will retire without the playoffs.

So if the NFL is rigged, we will magically win and the steelers will somehow win the superbowl.

Colts 63 Jaguars -8

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 10:17 AM by Mikey.)

(01-03-2022, 11:51 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: For those of you going to the game, how about wearing clown with mustaches masks?

better yet, adorn every empty seat in the stadium with rainbow wig and fake mustache.

(01-04-2022, 05:31 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Welp if we lose, Big Ben will retire without the playoffs.

So if the NFL is rigged, we will magically win and the steelers will somehow win the superbowl.

I'm voting in this scenario that the Raiders and Chargers get wind of our upset, and opt to spend 70 minutes alternating kneels-down to end their game in a scoreless tie.

Neither team would ever want to set foot in Heinz field again, mind you, but I would love to hear the broadcast crew squirm through the telecast trying to find anything to talk about after the first 5 or so minutes of stagnant play.

indynoplace 31 Duval 14

Clots - a whole bunch
Jags - not very many
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Jaguars - 30
clots - 17
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Colts 33
Jags 6
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Colts 52 - Jax 6

colts 54 jags 6

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-04-2022, 10:20 AM)Mikey Wrote: indynoplace 31 Duval 14

Indynoplace sounds like an adult film title.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato