Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Huge crab shocks golfers by snapping a club in half 'like a chainsaw'

All I can say is...... YIKES!!!!!!!

Huge crab shocks golfers by snapping a club in half 'like a chainsaw' after clambering on top of bag
  • Robber crab is filmed snapping a golf club clean in half on Christmas Island 
  • The golfers came back to find the massive crab perched on top of a golf bag
  • A man is seen trying to pry the crab from his golf club before it snaps in half

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...vEm_-ijdKU
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Holy...

Although, there are some days on the course when I would gladly feed it all the clubs it wanted.

That's a hybrid of a different sort.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Apparently those guys taste like lobster. Sounds like an arrangement can be reached.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Try explaining to the wife going out with your buds golfing and coming back with crabs and your shaft is broken.

Probably shouldn't skinny dip in those waters.....

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 08:13 PM by Jags.)

(01-04-2022, 06:04 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Probably shouldn't skinny dip in those waters.....

Maybe the crab shouldn’t bite off more than it can chew.

(01-04-2022, 06:04 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Probably shouldn't skinny dip in those waters.....

Go ahead.  They lose their ability to survive underwater long before they reach that size.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 10:29 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-04-2022, 08:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Go ahead.  They lose their ability to survive underwater long before they reach that size.

Wait..no. She’s not talking about your pool shrinkage. She’s talking about the crab biting off a wiener in the water.  Silly Billy