Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If you want to be completely honest here..

It may sound like excuses and all but how many pass interference no calls did AR-15 get yesterday? Possibly just enough to blow our chances of winning.. we out played the packers barring Marqise Lee's fail that gave them the ball on the 30 and our waste of time outs. 

we out played a sb contender.. we're going to win some games this year stay positive!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This place is pretty positive to be honest. Usually after a loss the whole board goes into meltdown.

Quote:This place is pretty positive to be honest. Usually after a loss the whole board goes into meltdown.
We still have people who think at best we will be 6-10 even 8-8 would be a very bad record for this team

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Quote:This place is pretty positive to be honest. Usually after a loss the whole board goes into meltdown.

The board did.... the mods cleaned house of all the whining threads. But overall not as bad as usual.

Quote:We still have people who think at best we will be 6-10 even 8-8 would be a very bad record for this team

I think 8-8 would be pretty good. That's a leap from previous seasons. I'd really like a winning season though.

This warrants a new thread, certainly

We lost, we don't know yet how contending Green Bay will be

They are going to harass ARob moreso moving on, that's what comes with notoriety

Get better, move on
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Agreed- but we could have won this game. It's. Just. Frustrating.

Quote:We still have people who think at best we will be 6-10 even 8-8 would be a very bad record for this team

I think we will be 6-10, 7-9. Not because we lack talent, i think we have good players. Its Bradley. He can get the team to play well but he doesnt know how to win.

It is and that surprised me too. I think everyone can see we're improved. We've never been able to hang with a legit good team with a great QB before. We've always looked way outmatched. This time we actually look like a competant decent NFL team. This is different and it was obvious. Now, if we continue to lose, well, we know it won's stay that way, but this game was at least a chance to see that we've without a doubt improved. 

Quote:I think we will be 6-10, 7-9. Not because we lack talent, i think we have good players. Its Bradley. He can get the team to play well but he doesnt know how to win.

Wait I thought it was the pass rush...the offensive line....Caldwell for not signing a pass rusher...now it's Bradley.  Good grief, now I don't know who to complain about.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:It may sound like excuses and all but how many pass interference no calls did AR-15 get yesterday? Possibly just enough to blow our chances of winning.. we out played the packers barring Marqise Lee's fail that gave them the ball on the 30 and our waste of time outs. 

we out played a sb contender.. we're going to win some games this year stay positive!

I think the Jags were outplayed.  Not by much, but by just enough.

The non-calls were very frustrating and it wasn't just Robinson. Greene was interfered with on a potential would-be TD also. 

The "Lee fail" as you called it was equally Blake's fault. Very poor accuracy there. 

Quote:The board did.... the mods cleaned house of all the whining threads. But overall not as bad as usual.

But those were from the usual suspects that do those threads if we win or if we lose, so those don't count!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wait I thought it was the pass rush...the offensive line....Caldwell for not signing a pass rusher...now it's Bradley. Good grief, now I don't know who to complain about.

Bradley is the main componet to our struggles. So your saying the pass rush wasn't a problem yesterday?

Quote:I think the Jags were outplayed. Not by much, but by just enough.

The non-calls were very frustrating and it wasn't just Robinson. Greene was interfered with on a potential would-be TD also.

The "Lee fail" as you called it was equally Blake's fault. Very poor accuracy there.

I disagree. We had more yards, less punts. They had the turnover which led to more points. I think we matched them all game.

Blake needs to learn to save timeouts. We could have saved a couple for that final drive and would have probably won with them.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 02:41 PM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Bradley is the main componet to our struggles. So your saying the pass rush wasn't a problem yesterday?

You're

And the season is over right?  I thought we played 16 games.

Quote:You're

And the season is over right?  I thought we played 16 games.

[Image: 4578049.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 4578049.jpg]

Cute picture.  I'm curious what I'm 'denying'.

Quote:I disagree. We had more yards, less punts. They had the turnover which led to more points. I think we matched them all game.

Blake needs to learn to save timeouts. We could have saved a couple for that final drive and would have probably won with them.
The unforced errors made by Jags on both sides of the ball (penalties, missed tackles, two missed assignments in coverage)  combined with having to go for it on 4th down numerous times to stay in the game did not leave me feeling the Jags were controlling the game.  It felt to me like they were hanging on. 

Rodgers stats don't match Blake's, but he'd never blow all his timeouts like Blake had to -  and he connected in the clutch a few too many times to be ignored.  Not to mention his manipulation of the count to make Jags jump offsides multiple times. 

It just felt like they were the more experienced and "in-control" team to me - but the Jags did a nice job of going blow-for-blow with them and came up just short. 

Quote:Blake needs to learn to save timeouts. We could have saved a couple for that final drive and would have probably won with them.

That's my point, situational savvy. It factors highly into wins and losses. On the flip side, Rodgers immediately snaps ball when he saw 12 men on D. Penalty, move ball, scored TD. Game shifted from the onset.

Knowing how to win goes beyond x, os, and personnel. That's the next step in the process for the Jags, in my view.

Indeed, NYC