Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game 17 - Thank you NFL !!! Craving More Jags Football

Could you all imagine if we didn't have a Game 17?  No Jags football this weekend.  I think we all can agree that we'd be suffering massive depression right now as we are craving more Jags football !!

I even got my Season Ticket Holder Solo Seat email that gives me 1st dibs on buying additional seats for the Jags-Colts game.   These tickets are HOT !!!!!

This team just keeps giving !!!

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I actually am glad there is a game this weekend, and I will miss jags football next weekend even though we sucked this year. Now we must get ready for the offseason. I will enjoy watching the teams that get to go to the dance.

(01-05-2022, 03:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Could you all imagine if we didn't have a Game 17?  No Jags football this weekend.  I think we all can agree that we'd be suffering massive depression right now as we are craving more Jags football !!

I even got my Season Ticket Holder Solo Seat email that gives me 1st dibs on buying additional seats for the Jags-Colts game.   These tickets are HOT !!!!!

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

#urbanrenewal
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 05:37 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(01-05-2022, 03:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Could you all imagine if we didn't have a Game 17?  No Jags football this weekend.  I think we all can agree that we'd be suffering massive depression right now as we are craving more Jags football !!

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

2 wins. We are 100% better than last year.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-05-2022, 05:37 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

2 wins.  We are 100% better than last year.

....is snowy's dad outsourcing analysis to you? Big Grin 

This means we are on pace to win one more game next year. In 15 more years, we'll be undefeated, unless the league conspires against us by expanding the season by 32 games.

This is the game where everyone turns it around and plays lights out for 60 minutes. We are about to score 70 points. 3 things will be known when this game is over. 1. Trevor Lawrence will be a top3 QB next year. 2. Baalke is the best GM in the league. 3. Never beleive a random guy on the internet.

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

so your going to  game sunday? are you going to wear clown stuff too? Dad,and i will be at sports bar loccaly in North Caronlia watching game.  No i won't be wearing any clown things,dad is againest the whole fans revolting on owner. he had me change my facebook picture.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 07:21 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(01-05-2022, 07:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

so your going to  game sunday? are you going to wear clown stuff too? Dad,and i will be at sports bar loccaly in North Caronlia watching game.  No i won't be wearing any clown things,dad is againest the whole fans revolting on owner. he had me change my facebook picture.

How old are you dude?  Grow some balls!   Seems like your daddy controls your life and does not allow you freedom to make up your own mind.  If you are against the Clown thing  then fine.  If you support the whole Khan Clown movement then tell daddy to not clown around and let you have your own opinion.

[Image: 9780061992704_p3_v3_s550x406.jpg]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 07:15 AM by Jag88.)

(01-05-2022, 07:18 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 07:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: so your going to  game sunday? are you going to wear clown stuff too? Dad,and i will be at sports bar loccaly in North Caronlia watching game.  No i won't be wearing any clown things,dad is againest the whole fans revolting on owner. he had me change my facebook picture.

How old are you dude?  Grow some balls!   Seems like your daddy controls your life and does not allow you freedom to make up your own mind.  If you are against the Clown thing  then fine.  If you support the whole Khan Clown movement then tell daddy to not clown around and let you have your own opinion.

Let that man listen to his dad. Many of us wish we had our dads around to give sage advise. Good influences are always important no matter what. 

This year it sucks.

If we're ever good tho, the extra games will be awesome.

(01-05-2022, 07:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

you can passive-aggressively defy your dad by wearing a shirt with a clown on it under another shirt. What dad doesn't know can't hurt him.

change your FB avatar back to the clown and claim that the NFL hacked your account, they're probably not happy that you  are on to them about the whole payoff thing.

Make a bet with your dad - if the Jags are leading or tied, you can't wear a rainbow wig at the bar. if we fall behind, tune up the calliope, get the floppy shoes, it's rainbow wig time!!

(Don't do these things, I am being sarcastic and a terrible influence.)

Enjoy the game and enjoy time with your dad, snowy. That's really what matters.

(01-05-2022, 07:18 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 07:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: so your going to  game sunday? are you going to wear clown stuff too? Dad,and i will be at sports bar loccaly in North Caronlia watching game.  No i won't be wearing any clown things,dad is againest the whole fans revolting on owner. he had me change my facebook picture.

[megaimage]

Unless you've walked a mile in his shoes, probably not qualified to tell him how to conduct himself with his fambly. Not gonna get into specifics, but regardless, your response is unwarranted.

(01-05-2022, 05:37 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

2 wins.  We are 100% better than last year.

#urbandevelopment
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 04:40 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-05-2022, 06:08 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 05:37 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: 2 wins.  We are 100% better than last year.

....is snowy's dad outsourcing analysis to you? Big Grin 

This means we are on pace to win one more game next year. In 15 more years, we'll be undefeated, unless the league conspires against us by expanding the season by 32 games.

Sounds like a plan this franchise would embrace. Playing the loooong game.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I think we’ll cover the 15.5!

#LongLiveTheJags

#2WinsRbetterThan1Win

#SuccessStartsHere

I get the joke, and it's pretty good, but still, I would point out, in exchange for us having to sit through another game, there was one less preseason game.