Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A 'clown' party at the game Sunday?

Jaguars fans preparing ‘clown’ takeover at stadium to spite owner Shad Khan 

Link

Jaguars fans seem to be losing their patience when it comes to the team’s dysfunctional season.

After Jacksonville’s 50-10 blowout loss to the Patriots on Sunday, fans are reportedly planning a “clown party” to troll owner Shad Khan.

According to the Associated Press, fans attending the Jags’ season finale against the Colts on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field plan to wear clown costumes, red rubber noses, face paint and colorful wigs.

The motive behind the prank is to reportedly push Khan to fire general manager Trent Baalke, who’s been scrutinized for a number of decisions.

Just last week, NFL Network reported that Baalke would be retained in 2022 and would assist Khan in the team’s coaching search.....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 05:35 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Book Judy Collins and Insane Clown Posse as musical guests. A John Wayne Gacy impersonator can do some tricks, perhaps with Trent Baalke as the participant. We do want him gone, right?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Go for it let Khan hear them loud
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Love it. Throw throw the crap back in Khans face. Don't buy tickets for this trash product.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 05:49 PM by Jags. Edited 3 times in total.)

Meanwhile Shad had thousands of game day collectible cups made up featuring the clown logo and makes even more money.  Would be a smart move actually.

Maybe the front is the clown logo and the back has a “wink”.  ;-)

Like he’s telling us “yes, I’m gonna do it!” “But I’ll need about 15 bucks.”

Tell your dad to stop drinking before going on jags rumblings.

I've seen people on twitter instruct others on how to sneak in the various clown attire, but my question is what rule would they be breaking by bringing it in? The security teams job is it keep people safe, how would a bunch of clown noses and a few clown costumes endanger people?

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 07:07 PM by Jags.)

(01-05-2022, 05:58 PM)Upper Wrote: I've seen people on twitter instruct others on how to sneak in the various clown attire, but my question is what rule would they be breaking by bringing it in? The security teams job is it keep people safe, how would a bunch of clown noses and a few clown costumes endanger people?

How do you “sneak” in attire?   Every team has “that guy” or guys that dress uniquely to all the games.  Theyre even famous for it.  Does that mean the Jaguars are attempting to put a damper on being publicly ridiculed or are there other protocols in place that restrict such attire? I ask because it’s been a couple years since I’ve been to a game.

Yeah. It's dumb. And disrespectful. There's no point to getting personally impolite with Khan. Bash his decisions, not him personally.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 07:35 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-05-2022, 07:26 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Yeah.  It's dumb.  And disrespectful.  There's no point to getting personally impolite with Khan.  Bash his decisions, not him personally.

To be fair, I think this hoopla is to bash his decisions not him personally.  I wont argue the disrespectful aspect.  That, I do agree.

Ill be there in normal Jags attire.  Sounds dumb to me.  We are already embarrassing ourselves enough on and off the field.  I dont see what this accomplishes.  But to each their own.

(01-05-2022, 07:26 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Yeah.  It's dumb.  And disrespectful.  There's no point to getting personally impolite with Khan.  Bash his decisions, not him personally.

I keep hearing Lageman saying the same but how do you just bash his decisions and get heard?

(01-05-2022, 07:42 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Ill be there in normal Jags attire.  Sounds dumb to me.  We are already embarrassing ourselves enough on and off the field.  I dont see what this accomplishes.  But to each their own.

They selling these at the stadium now?
[Image: 31uT8opGysL._AC_.jpg]

It's not a good idea. If they can convey the message that the Jaguars are a clown show without singling out Khan, then okay. If people feel they must absolutely do this, skip the Khan mustache.

(01-05-2022, 07:46 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

I keep hearing Lageman saying the same but how do you just bash his decisions and get heard?

Put the clown mask over the jaguar head.

(01-05-2022, 07:26 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Yeah. It's dumb. And disrespectful. There's no point to getting personally impolite with Khan. Bash his decisions, not him personally.

People have been voicing their displeasure with the franchise forever, and nothing has mattered. It took going perhaps a step too far, very mildly at that, to get the attention it got. If they did less it would have been swept under the rug as usual.

They had a quick segment about this on PTI this afternoon.

(01-05-2022, 08:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

It's not a good idea. If they can convey the message that the Jaguars are a clown show without singling out Khan, then okay. If people feel they must absolutely do this, skip the Khan mustache.
How does that happen?  Khan is the man overseeing everything.  Shad oversees everything Jaguars.  It’s hard to separate one from another. The HC has been fired.  The GM is still on trial.   I agree it’s in bad taste to single out Khan, Bit at the same time it’s his decision to make things better.  Not to single you out or anything, but do we really believe TRent Baalke is our GM of the future?  Overwhelmingly, we agree his butt needs to be gone. Khan is the man that can make that happen but 2 weeks back said he’s getting retain.  So there is a fine line here. I don’t agree with mocking SK’s character or person. But his decisions are suspect.

Perhaps we are Shad Khan’s Lassie. Woof Woof! What is it lassie? Woof, our GM sucks at drafting and drives off good coaches, woof! Never know.

(01-05-2022, 05:46 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Love it. Throw throw the crap back in Khans face. Don't buy tickets for this trash product.

Which do you want?

You want them to show up to the game in clown attire?
Or you don't want them to go to the game? 

You can't have both.

I know you've been trying desperately to have it both ways by bashing the hell out of Lawrence and then backpedaling in case you're horribly wrong, but it isn't gonna work there, and it isn't gonna work here.