Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tell the truth Monday Bradley presser

Quote:They definitely should. They should be able to tell Jack, hey just cover this area or blitz here. Anything to get him on the field at least a little bit. That being said, I thought the linebackers played decent. 

Jack could play strong safety, he's fast enough.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jack could play strong safety, he's fast enough.

I would try him at SS since Cyprien hasn't flashed. 

Guys, stop with the Cyprien sucks mantra! He played a solid game.

Jack can't even learn the LB spot gast enough and you guys wanna stick him in there at Safety.

Come on!

Quote:Gus Bradley is inept. Jack needs to be playing EVERY down.

I agree. Jack needs to just play. If he screws up, he can learn on the fly. What's to lose?

Will they ever try Myles Jack at RB, even for a couple plays?

Quote:Will they ever try Myles Jack at RB, even for a couple plays?

He can't even learn the LB spot and you wanna stick him in there at SS....

Wait.....on this post you said RB.

I mean...come on cuh!

Quote:He can't even learn the LB spot and you wanna stick him in there at SS....

Wait.....on this post you said RB.

I mean...come on cuh!

Wasn't he going to be a top 5 pick if it wasn't for his knee? I mean he is a natural LB, what is there for him to learn? I think he isn't playing because Poz and Telvin are starting at the positions he would be playing. I don't understand the " he's learning the playbook" part.

Quote:Heck Ivory might wind up on IR. Hope not

If this happens, (God forbid!) We need to trade for an established RB. Yeldon is not an every down runner. He is a complimentary back. 

Quote:Wasn't he going to be a top 5 pick if it wasn't for his knee? I mean he is a natural LB, what is there for him to learn? I think he isn't playing because Poz and Telvin are starting at the positions he would be playing. I don't understand the " he's learning the playbook" part.

Yes he would have been a top pick if it wasn't for the knee.

But he's not a running back and he's not a SS. He is a LB. You are wanting to just throw him in at RB and SS. He can you even get on the field as a LB.

Quote:If this happens, (God forbid!) We need to trade for an established RB. Yeldon is not an every down runner. He is a complimentary back.

Well he's gonna have to be. I'm not trading away my picks for a RB. Heck naw!

Ray Rice is out there, and some other heap pile guys. But no way should we trade away picks for a RB.

Yeldon and Robinson are just gonna have to man up.

I figured they wouldn't throw Jack in there too soon... he's the future at ILB, and he had a shorter prseason tHan the rest of his fellow rookies. After how Poz looked yesterday, hope Jack is ready very soon. Atleast get Jack out there on obvious passing situations.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I figured they wouldn't throw Jack in there too soon... he's the future at ILB, and he had a shorter prseason tHan the rest of his fellow rookies. After how Poz looked yesterday, hope Jack is ready very soon. Atleast get Jack out there on obvious passing situations.

I'm asking an honest question. How did Poz look?

I didn't notice any glaring mistakes. Or him getting beat.

Where are the people who wanted Telvin off the field?

Quote:Well he's gonna have to be. I'm not trading away my picks for a RB. Heck naw!

Ray Rice is out there, and some other heap pile guys. But no way should we trade away picks for a RB.

Yeldon and Robinson are just gonna have to man up.

Yeah. Maybe OL if there is struggle (wasn't too bad yesterday), or a pass rusher... but RB? Na, just scour the waiver wire, if Ivory is truly out.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Where are the people who wanted Telvin off the field?

We played a total of about 4-5 snaps where that would have applied.

The rest of the time was nickle, etc.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

LOL at him having to LEARN RB.

If Ivory is out, Jack needs to be our short yardage back

Quote:LOL at him having to LEARN RB.

If Ivory is out, Jack needs to be our short yardage back

Yeah let's throw him out there and let him put his head down for 3 yards.

I wonder if he can pick up the blitz.

Then after that let's put him at SS. Let's not even worry about him trying to learn the other 2 LB spots. He can worry about that later.

Sprained ankle for Ramsey and Thomas.

Gus says y'all don't know JACK! :p

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I totally forgot about Jack! As a huge UCLA fan, this kid was the most exciting RB in the NCAA. I know he wants to concentrate on linebacker, but I totally believe this kid is something special at RB as well as LB. It would only depend on his willingness to play RB until we had Ivory back. Jack was like a power back with breakaway speed. Yeldon just isn't physical enough to be a featured back and neither is Robinson. Guys off the street are worthless or else they'd be on rosters already. I was thinking about going after Spencer Ware, Alfred Morris or Charles Sims for a mid round pick.