Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tell the truth Monday Bradley presser

Quote:Out of 28 so far. It's a slight improvement but not much.

Hey I'll take it. We all said if we can just be average on defense then our offense can do the rest.

Well...we were average...kinda

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So my question is why are some posters saying "after the way Poz looked yesterday"

Heck, I thought he played decent. People are making out like he sucked. Cyp too.

Cyprien is a different story. There is a multpage thread about benching him for a good reason. Poz made some good plays against the NFL's best QB.

I wish a reporter would have asked coach Gussy if he actually knew it was 4th down on the wr screen play. When the camera man put the cam on Gussy's face after the play, he had that look like "It is ok man, next play man, learning experience man and I loved the effort man." I seriously don't think he knew it was 4th down. 

Quote:Cyprien is a different story. There is a multpage thread about benching him for a good reason. Poz made some good plays against the NFL's best QB.

Just stop

Quote:I actually liked Gus' take; he also had a good point that with Rodgers he's dangerous outside the pocket and it may actually suit you better to keep him contained. The problem is there are still weaknesses in the secondary. And you need to be able to get home with just four rushers which we can't. If you look back at teams that have held the packers to lower scores, like the Chiefs in 2011, they played straight four rush with coverage outside. Your basic defense, but with the right players it's what is needed to beat Rodgers. He's too dangerous to flush out

The problem is our secondary played against some pretty good receivers.

Quote:Just stop

You can't tell me to stop.

Quote:You can't tell me to stop.

Seriously. Grow up lady!

Quote:You can't tell me to stop.

You have no problem telling other people what to do, and throwing fits when people disagree with you. There is no excuse for being rude.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:The problem is our secondary played against some pretty good receivers.

The receivers are not the problem when you play the Packers.  Aaron Rodgers is the problem.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Seriously. Grow up lady!

You can't tell me to grow up either.

Quote:The receivers are not the problem when you play the Packers.  Aaron Rodgers is the problem.

So you don't think Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Devante Adams would be good with another quarterback?

Quote:I'll happily stick with him at LB and hope he turns into a Keuchly than be some short term RB and get killed back there behind that run blocking we saw last year. Jack has all pro potential at MLB, I'm not taking him away from that position. 

He's trying to learn MLB and WLB right now. All these people saying "well just shove him in there at SS or RB" is just hilarious. You act like any player can just jump in there without having a large learning curve. Let's not throw 4 positions at a rookie LB.

Whose talking about 4 positions? MLB and RB is all he should know. We drafted him to be a MLB, but he can play RB, since he was the most talented runner in the NCAA. Personally, when it comes to defense, I would only use him as a MLB. In fact, if it were up to me, our starting linebackers would be WLB: Telvin  MLB: Jack and OTTO: Dante Fowler Jr. (I've never seen him as a LEO. This guy is a pure LB.)

Quote:since he was the most talented runner in the NCAA

In 26 career games at UCLA Myles Jack rushed for an eye popping 387 yards!

Wow!

Holy crap dude.  How many times is he going to give the Packers credit?  Dude needs a different mentality.  How about "They are who we thought they were, and we let them off the hook!"

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:You can't tell me to grow up either.

I think he already did
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:'13 4-12

'14. 3-13

'15 5-11

'16. 0-1

12 wins 37 loses

Dear God that's ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already knew what his record was, but just seeing it in writing again.......................................................just ugly.

Come on Gus, you need to find a way to get those wins up and put a freeze on those losses.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:'13 4-12

'14. 3-13

'15 5-11

'16. 0-1

12 wins 37 loses
[Image: swan-gag-o.gif]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Yeah, lets put Jack at RB so his knee can explode by week 5.

No! Let's put him at Strong Safety#

Quote:You can't tell me to grow up either.

You need to get off your high horse and realize that you are more rude and tell people what YOU think they should do more than anyone else here. If you don't want people to talk to you like that, then you need to stop doing the same exact thing to everyone else. And until you do, people are going to keep saying things like that. You derail every thread by complaining about stupid stuff and then get frustrated when someone does the same thing to you.

Change starts with you

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS