Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shout out to the Lions

They let us get the W and keep the #1 pick, thanks DET XD

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The lion heart

Or should we really be thanking the Packers for sitting Rodgers in the 2nd half.

Hell, Thanks to both the Packers and Lions!!

I wonder what they saying over at the colts message board. Ouch

(01-09-2022, 05:53 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I wonder what they saying over at the colts message board. Ouch

If I was a Colts fan i'd be depressed because they likely wont give up on Wentz this year and he's not gonna take them anywhere. They probably feel like I did after the '17 season when we extended blake. We had a solid team but a QB that I didn't think had what it took to do anything with it.

Much love lions

Signed- Jags Fans ( we deserved the pick more than u did anyway)

(01-09-2022, 05:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Or should we really be thanking the Packers for sitting Rodgers in the 2nd half.

I think Nate Hackett loves us. That's what I think. It was his bid for the HC job.  Cool

Wentz did just enough for them to cost a 1st round pick too Smile. Thanks, Carson!

Lions could be a team that overachieves next year. They play hard for Campbell, and their offence has stepped it up over the last few weeks. Appreciate the help this week.

(01-09-2022, 05:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:53 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I wonder what they saying over at the colts message board. Ouch

If I was a Colts fan i'd be depressed because they likely wont give up on Wentz this year and he's not gonna take them anywhere. They probably feel like I did after the '17 season when we extended blake. We had a solid team but a QB that I didn't think had what it took to do anything with it.

Yeah no doubt.

(01-09-2022, 05:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

This loss is enough to get people fired and players cut.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-09-2022, 06:54 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: If I was a Colts fan i'd be depressed because they likely wont give up on Wentz this year and he's not gonna take them anywhere. They probably feel like I did after the '17 season when we extended blake. We had a solid team but a QB that I didn't think had what it took to do anything with it.
This loss is enough to get people fired and players cut.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Yeah but if i'm not mistaken they gave up a 1st round pick for Wentz, so I highly doubt they are going to move on especially since the draft supposidly has no good QBs coming out.

This was a much needed great day for both the Lions and Jaguars! Regardless what the circumstances and situation, a win over the Packers is something I will always appreciate!

Congrats on the Jags beating the Colts and knocking them out of the playoffs! Tremendous win!

(01-09-2022, 10:55 PM)D6 Wrote: This was a much needed great day for both the Lions and Jaguars!  Regardless what the circumstances and situation, a win over the Packers is something I will always appreciate!

Congrats on the Jags beating the Colts and knocking them out of the playoffs!  Tremendous win!

Glad you could have a taste of victory today, D6.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 11:18 PM by Bullseye.)

(01-09-2022, 05:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Or should we really be thanking the Packers for sitting Rodgers in the 2nd half.

This.

That said, I don't want to sniff the #1 draft pick overall for a long long time unless we somehow trade into it.

(01-09-2022, 10:55 PM)D6 Wrote: This was a much needed great day for both the Lions and Jaguars!  Regardless what the circumstances and situation, a win over the Packers is something I will always appreciate!

Congrats on the Jags beating the Colts and knocking them out of the playoffs!  Tremendous win!

Congrats and thanks, D6.

What would you prefer the Lions do with the #2 pick?  I would welcome your thughts on the College forum.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-09-2022, 11:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Glad you could have a taste of victory today, D6.

Thanks, NYC4jags!  Same to you!

(01-09-2022, 11:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

This.

That said, I don't want to sniff the #1 draft pick overall for a long long time unless we somehow trade into it.

Congrats and thanks, D6.

What would you prefer the Lions do with the #2 pick?  I would welcome your thughts on the College forum.

Thanks, Bullseye!

I gladly will offer my mote detailed initial end of season draft thoughts in the College Forum in the coming days.

My initial brief thought is whichever Defensive Edge player the Jaguars don't select with pick # 1 ( assuming no trade ), Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson,  the Lions take with pick # 2.

D6 deserves a shot for this one....Salute

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Grats to you as well D6!

Your guys looked like they played hard for Campbell all year long.

There's no way he doesn't get a 2nd year right?

Congrats, D6. Hopefully both of our teams can turn it around soon.

(01-09-2022, 11:34 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: D6 deserves a shot for this one....Salute

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks, JagFansince1995!

The approach by the Jaguars and the Lions yesterday reminded me of the quote by Herman Edwards, during the time he was the HC of the Jets:

"You Play to Win the Game!"

Indeed!