Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What good Mock Draft simulators are out there?

(01-16-2022, 11:56 AM)Upper Wrote: I can't imagine Chark commands a big deal. He's been in the league for 4 years now and has only had one good season.

You must of been very shocked by Suttons deal

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-16-2022, 10:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 10:28 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: There is no chance he gets anywhere close to that.

You are waaaaay overvaluing Chark. He had one good season. 

I like Chark on this team but not for 20+ million and I highly doubt any team will give him a long term deal.
Sutton got 15 mil not 20.  Sutton only had 1 really good season as well

(01-16-2022, 10:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's not about who is the better player. It's about the position and how likely it is to fill it with a player of equal or better value. This is a very poor OT class in the draft. One of the worst of the last few years and the odds of us signing Terron Armstead or someone better than Cam Robinson in free agency are slim to none. We're gonna be lucky if anyone wants to come to Jacksonville after this disaster of a season. This puts us in a situation where tagging Robinson would be a wise move. Cam has improved enough where he is no longer a huge liability. Now he is a serviceable LT and we're not gonna get stars at every position. He only gave up 1 sack on the year. He's definitely not the long term answer at LT, but we are very unlikely to find someone in the offseason better than him. Tagging him allows us to keep him and Little at the two starting OT positions, thus moving out Jawaan Taylor, who was a huge liability. That in itself, is a huge upgrade. From there, we can concentrate on upgrading the offensive interior and we can look for a swing Tackle later in the draft that we could possibly groom to be an eventual starter. By doing this, a rookie won't be forced into a position where they are starting before they are ready. It also allows us to have time to wait until 2023, when the next OT class could be a lot better. 

I wanna still re-sign Chark if we can, but using the tag on him would be dumb. This is a pretty deep WR class and we need to use multiple picks on the position. Chark was our best receiver before being injured, but he is by no means elite and we should have no problem finding several WR upgrades in the offseason. I can't say the same about the OT position if we let Robinson walk.

Cam ain't playing LT next year and nobody even knows if Cam will be willing to play RT.  Little will be our LT and if they really like Neal and don't want to pay Cam that much, Neal will be  our new RT.  I don't think I seen where anyone said Chak is elite lol

You don't know that. I don't know that. No one on this board knows that. We don't even know who our next coach will be. Who ever that is, will make that decision. Until then, everything is speculation.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 09:28 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2022, 08:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 10:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sutton got 15 mil not 20.  Sutton only had 1 really good season as well

Cam ain't playing LT next year and nobody even knows if Cam will be willing to play RT.  Little will be our LT and if they really like Neal and don't want to pay Cam that much, Neal will be  our new RT.  I don't think I seen where anyone said Chak is elite lol

You don't know that. I don't know that. No one on this board knows that. We don't even know who our next coach will be. Who ever that is, will make that decision. Until then, everything is speculation.
It doesn't matter who the next HC will be, Little will be the LT.  Everyone knows you hated the pick and is still in denial with his talent and sometimes you hust dont see the talent. Regardless if you like it or not he's the future at LT

(01-16-2022, 09:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 08:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You don't know that. I don't know that. No one on this board knows that. We don't even know who our next coach will be. Who ever that is, will make that decision. Until then, everything is speculation.
It doesn't matter who the next HC will be, Little will be the LT.  Everyone knows you hated the pick and is still in denial with his talent and sometimes you hust dont see the talent. Regardless if you like it or not he's the future at LT

Again, you don't know that. No one does. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. We don't know. It has nothing to do with whether I liked the pick or not. It all has to do with how the new head coach thinks is best.