Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lerentee McCray Arrested

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh, he's a FA

What bizarre behavior. Wonder if it's CTE related

Buh-bye

Later Gator...
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-18-2022, 05:07 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: What bizarre behavior. Wonder if it's CTE related

Perhaps he was drunk and stoned, considering they did find a bag of weed and it was 1am.

Bizarre behavior from one of the leaders in the special teams. He is 31 and a free agent, and likely was not going to be re-signed anyway. I hope he is OK.

As high as a kite. A shame. He'll be done for the traffic violations plus driving under the influence. Not behaviour associated with grass so I reckon it was laced or he was mixing and matching. It looks like he didn't give the police any crap once he realised he was in trouble so hopefully he gets community service rather than jail time.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2022, 07:12 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-18-2022, 06:28 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: As high as a kite.  A shame.  He'll be done for the traffic violations plus driving under the influence.  Not behaviour associated with grass so I reckon it was laced or he was mixing and matching.  It looks like he didn't give the police any crap once he realised he was in trouble so hopefully he gets community service rather than jail time.

No, he didn’t give the police any trouble whatsoever.  I forgot it was ok to run from them going over 100mph.  That’s about as far as I’m going to go with this one.

McCray was not as bad as the arrest of Cleveland's Malik McDowell yesterday. He was arrested for indecent public exposure, resisting arrest with violence and aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer. They caught him naked at a children's learning center. If this isn't CTE related, I don't know what it.

(01-18-2022, 08:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: McCray was not as bad as the arrest of Cleveland's Malik McDowell yesterday. He was arrested for indecent public exposure, resisting arrest with violence and aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer. They caught him naked at a children's learning center. If this isn't CTE related, I don't know what it.

We’re blaming that on CTE?  Ok.  I’m gonna bang my head against a wall for the next 3 weeks.  Then I’ll rob a bank and become rich.  If my attempts fail, I’ve got an out.  

Wrong is wrong.  I’m not going to put a level on who was worse.  Dude ran from the cops.  He may be loco.  But if it’s against the law, it’s against the law.  Do I wish them the best? Well, yeah after they serve their time or whatever the judge has in store for them.

Next court date feburary 14th. No! Not valentine's day. Come on.

Real talk though he sounds like he was having a mental break down there from the article. Hope he gets some good help

(01-18-2022, 08:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: McCray was not as bad as the arrest of Cleveland's Malik McDowell yesterday. He was arrested for indecent public exposure, resisting arrest with violence and aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer. They caught him naked at a children's learning center. If this isn't CTE related, I don't know what it.

What was it Vic used to say? "Football is not a game for the well-adjusted". This dude just took that to a whole new level.

@AB, your move!@

(01-18-2022, 05:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2022, 05:07 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: What bizarre behavior. Wonder if it's CTE related

Perhaps he was drunk and stoned, considering they did find a bag of weed and it was 1am.

Perhaps. It could be many things. You can smoke and still have CTE or maybe the ganja was laced ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most likely he was trying to forget the last 2 seasons...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I wish people would stop making excuses for football players doing dumb [BLEEP] and pinning it on CTE.

With the season we have had I don't blame him for getting high.

(01-18-2022, 08:15 PM)Jags Wrote:

We’re blaming that on CTE?  Ok.  I’m gonna bang my head against a wall for the next 3 weeks.  Then I’ll rob a bank and become rich.  If my attempts fail, I’ve got an out.  

Wrong is wrong.  I’m not going to put a level on who was worse.  Dude ran from the cops.  He may be loco.  But if it’s against the law, it’s against the law.  Do I wish them the best? Well, yeah after they serve their time or whatever the judge has in store for them.

A lot of bad behavior is inexcusable, but when you strip naked and fight police at a children's learning center, that is not the actions of a "healthy minded" individual. This goes a step beyond the average bad behavior.