Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win The First Monday Night Football Game?
Pittsburgh Steelers
Washington Redskins
[Show Results]

***Official Steelers @ Redskins Monday Night Football Thread - Game One***

Quote:the only thing stoppin em the last two years was bell bein hurt with reggie nelson bein in oakland he has nothin to worry about nelson ended his season the last two

Ideally,  all of the teams will have minimal injuries but inevitably injuries will occur.   With a greater chance of it happening at RB than at most positions.

At full strength,  there's no question the  Steelers Offense has the potential to be lethal.   The only two questions I would have with that unit if they have all of their available 2016 pieces is whether they will get consistent enough play at LT and at TE?   

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: Ideally, all of the teams will have minimal injuries but inevitably injuries will occur. With a greater chance of it happening at RB than at most positions.

At full strength, there's no question the Steelers Offense has the potential to be lethal. The only two questions I would have with that unit if they have all of their available 2016 pieces is whether they will get consistent enough play at LT and at TE?
i like jessie james i think hell do fine at te just needs more game time with ladarious green out till atleast i think week 5 hell get alot of work

Quote:I thought for a second you were missing the 'g' from your keyboard.
ur a [BLEEP] there ya go g still works

Quote:I thought for a second you were missing the 'g' from your keyboard.
if anything call me out on punctuation lol u called me out on gs ur a total turd packer bro ur life is meaningless its not like any one important cares how u spell or i spell whos gonna use ur infinite football knowledge for anything? Nobody re re u just sit there n wait for people to not use proper english lol get over urself ura nobody just like me

You mad brah?

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:the only thing stoppin em the last two years was bell bein hurt with reggie nelson bein in oakland he has nothin to worry about nelson ended his season the last two

Burfict is the one that's hurt Bell,, not Reggie Nelson.

Reggie Nelson is the guy that picks off Big Ben alot,, so that's what the Bengals will miss.

Quote: I'm very interested to see how the AFC North plays out. The Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens all look like they have the makings of playoff caliber teams. Though I picked the Bengals to win the division with the other two being wildcards, it wouldn't surprise me if any of the 3 wins the division and gives the Patriots a run for their money for a Super Bowl berth.

I agree with you D6. AFCN looks like it will be another "slobber-knocker" between those 3 teams again (with the Ravens being back in the competitive mix).

I think the Steelers are the best of the three (right now), and should win the division. But, it wouldn't surprise me to see any of the 3 teams win it. Although, the Steelers would probably be the strongest threat for a deep playoff run.

Quote:You mad brah?
naw im just tellin u like it is if i was mad i woulda told u go shoot urself but first take ur worthless family with you lol

Quote:Burfict is the one that's hurt Bell,, not Reggie Nelson.

Reggie Nelson is the guy that picks off Big Ben alot,, so that's what the Bengals will miss.
maybe last uear but the year before it was reggie he hurt his knee n i wanna say last year also but im not 100% am about the year before tho

Classy

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 08:06 AM by Go_jags3228.)

Quote:Classy
lol ya about as classy as callin someone out on an internet forum about using gs

It was meant to be funny...and it actually was, but you're too much of a moron to pick up on the humor.  Have a nice day dip [BLEEP].

Quote:It was meant to be funny...and it actually was, but you're too much of a moron to pick up on the humor. Have a nice day dip [BAD WORD REMOVED].
lol you mad bruh dont take it out on ur wife she got feelings too

Quote:I agree with you D6. AFCN looks like it will be another "slobber-knocker" between those 3 teams again (with the Ravens being back in the competitive mix).

I think the Steelers are the best of the three (right now), and should win the division. But, it wouldn't surprise me to see any of the 3 teams win it. Although, the Steelers would probably be the strongest threat for a deep playoff run.

jagherd,  for what it's worth,  I picked the Bengals to win a close 3 team race largely because of their impressive depth.   Though w/o saying the Bengals have the most of the 3 teams to prove in the playoffs,   I'm going on record in predicting they will win at least one playoff game this season.   The pre-knee injury Geno Atkins that was on display in the pre-season is a differential player that might even help the Bengals get to the Super Bowl.   The Steelers probably have the most upside of the 3 teams but they also have the most questions on Defense and at LT.