Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The GOAT thread

Do yall think he retires?  Me personally I hope he plays 1 more year, I hope Sunday wasn't his last game.  It's like when Kobe or Jordan retired.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope he plays as long as his body allows him to. It's really remarkable it's allowed him to do so this long at such a high level. It's gonna depend on his family, his body and whether he and the Bucs think they can retain guys and put themselves in position to compete for a Super Bowl next year.

There was an interview with him prior to their game Sunday where he was talking about how he enjoys seeing other guys win now. Maybe I misinterpreted it, but I don't think he was necessarily just talking about his teammates. It's not the type of comment I would have expected out of him unless he was retired or retiring, so we'll see.

He has one more year on his contract at $24M so I say he plays that year, makes his money and then steps down. He said he set a goal of playing until he turns 45 so we'll see.

Yeah, he will be back. Hes not ready yet, and I domt buy all that crap about his family. Everyone has to work a job and our families just have to live with it. Sometimes you need time away at work. Its actually healthy for everyone. Hes at the top of the game. The only thing is the bucs could be on their down slide, but they can patch things up with a good draft.

I hope he doesn’t retire, I’m finally able to enjoy watching him play.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I think his goal is truly to play until 50, physical conditioning allowing. He'd want that record as the oldest player/QB to ever suit up. It's in his DNA.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-25-2022, 08:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Do yall think he retires?  Me personally I hope he plays 1 more year, I hope Sunday wasn't his last game.  It's like when Kobe or Jordan retired.
Dont disrespect Kobe n Mj like that. Brady is the goat at QB. no defense, St, nothing. One job he is the greatest at. Other sports are 2 way dominant....Brady does his part tho.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-26-2022, 01:18 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 08:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Do yall think he retires?  Me personally I hope he plays 1 more year, I hope Sunday wasn't his last game.  It's like when Kobe or Jordan retired.
Dont disrespect Kobe n Mj like that.  Brady is the goat at QB.  no defense, St, nothing.  One job he is the greatest at.  Other sports are 2 way dominant....Brady does his part tho.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Lol, oh ok.  But yes, Brady is the GOAT in football like Jordan in basketball

Tom Terrific coming back for another season. 

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1503...-season%2F

(03-13-2022, 07:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Tom Terrific coming back for another season. 

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1503...-season%2F

Not surprising.

Mwuahahaha

Lmao

Geez. Let it go, Tom. Let it go.

Gee, ya think Gronk will be back?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2022, 08:15 PM by DTWD4∞. Edited 1 time in total.)

NFC South, "The GOAT is gone, hip, hip, hurray!"

Brady  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJu...Carrington

The poor guy that just spent a butt ton on his “last touchdown” ball. Laughing Laughing Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

So I guess Blaine Gabbert is still QB2.

Did Byron find a job elsewhere?

A hit man never retires.

I was looking forward to the Blaine Gabbert era.   Banana
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]