Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-26-2022, 11:42 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 11:38 AM)Doc Holliday904 Wrote: Yea what about Winston throwing for 5k?

He was so good, they got rid of him the first chance they could. LOL..

Well although he had a lot of production Winston couldn't stop turning the ball over so if you could keep the production and eliminate the turnovers why not upgrade the qb position?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 12:02 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(01-26-2022, 09:26 AM)Ronster Wrote: “LOL”. That is what all the other teams are doing right now…an unproven, novice pick. It makes zero football sense. The owner is an idiot

With all the idiots supporting the move it makes Jaguars sense. All you need to know are morons like Cleatwood and Eric support the move. Stupid move

(01-26-2022, 10:15 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 03:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote: If this is true, it is my deepest hope that he is given much more of a chance to succeed by the GM and the fans than he was given as a player.

I have my doubts over both propositions.

I know Jimmy Smith would love this move.

Are you really wanting to re-debate Leftwich's dismissal after all these years?  He was given four seasons.  If we don't believe our head coach is the right guy after four seasons, we should move on.

People forget Leftwich's 5 seconds to wind up to throw?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Only a complete idiot compares a QB's accomplishments on the field as a player to a QB's possible accomplishments as a coach.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...2365180930

Where are all these know it all idiots now?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 12:09 PM by TrivialPursuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2022, 12:01 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 09:26 AM)Ronster Wrote: “LOL”. That is what all the other teams are doing right now…an unproven, novice pick. It makes zero football sense. The owner is an idiot

With all the idiots supporting the move it makes Jaguars sense. All you need to know are morons like Cleatwood and Eric support the move. Stupid move

(01-26-2022, 10:15 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Are you really wanting to re-debate Leftwich's dismissal after all these years?  He was given four seasons.  If we don't believe our head coach is the right guy after four seasons, we should move on.

You're literally a moronic dumb [BLEEP]. Just say it.. you're a racist.

(01-26-2022, 12:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Only a complete idiot compares a QB's accomplishments on the field as a player to a QB's possible accomplishments as a coach.

I don't see anyone doing that. I do people trying to say he got a raw deal as a player here but that was not the case.

(01-26-2022, 12:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Only a complete idiot compares a QB's accomplishments on the field as a player to a QB's possible accomplishments as a coach.

I don't see anyone doing that. I do people trying to say he got a raw deal as a player here but that was not the case.

You literally just did it.

My god you are terminally dumb.

(01-26-2022, 12:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

Why did your dumb [BLEEP] just mention his throwing motion three posts ago then?

(01-26-2022, 12:08 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...2365180930

The organization is mad that their info got leaked yet again so they are putting the brakes on announcing the hire. It's still Leftwich.

This a no-lose situaiton for Leftwich if hired. Nowhere to go but up; we are the worst team in the league record-wise for 2 years now. No expectations, and he will get time.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-26-2022, 12:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This a no-lose situaiton for Leftwich if hired.  Nowhere to go but up; we are the worst team in the league record-wise for 2 years now.  No expectations, and he will get time.

I don't think it's in his personality to allow failure.

He does everything he can, literally, to make things better.

(01-26-2022, 11:35 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: R.I.P. Leftwich's career if Baalke stays unless Khan has assured him that if anyone's fired next year, it's Baalke and not Him.

As long as he can bring some experience with him, I think the coaching side of things will be fine. Player acquisition in free agency... I'm more worried about unless Baalke is fired the moment Leftwich is hired.

So we're going to fire Baalke, the person that helped spear head the search for our future HC? That doesn't make sense especially since Baalke inherited this mess. Give the man the proper opportunity to make it happen. Also consider that Meyer was making the personnel decisions w/respect to which player stayed and was released. Dont forget the FA and Draft picks were Meyer's as well.

Scouting. How could I forget this process for the 2022 NFL Draft. IJS.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-26-2022, 12:15 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:08 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...2365180930

The organization is mad that their info got leaked yet again so they are putting the brakes on announcing the hire. It's still Leftwich.

No, it's possible it's Leftwich they want but leaking something like this means it's not yet decided.

(01-26-2022, 12:11 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I don't see anyone doing that. I do people trying to say he got a raw deal as a player here but that was not the case.

You literally just did it.

Where? Your an idiot and make stuff up

(01-26-2022, 12:01 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

(01-26-2022, 10:15 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Are you really wanting to re-debate Leftwich's dismissal after all these years?  He was given four seasons.  If we don't believe our head coach is the right guy after four seasons, we should move on.

Moron.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 12:27 PM by jaguarmvp.)

(01-26-2022, 12:11 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I don't see anyone doing that. I do people trying to say he got a raw deal as a player here but that was not the case.

Why did your dumb [BLEEP] just mention his throwing motion three posts ago then?

Yes but it has nothing to do with his coaching. I was responding to somebody who try to say he was a good player here who got a raw deal. 

Too many idiots seeing one post and making up their own stories about me.

(01-26-2022, 12:25 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:01 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: With all the idiots supporting the move it makes Jaguars sense. All you need to know are morons like Cleatwood and Eric support the move. Stupid move

Moron.

Idiot out of context. Toolbag

(01-26-2022, 12:18 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:15 PM)Upper Wrote: The organization is mad that their info got leaked yet again so they are putting the brakes on announcing the hire. It's still Leftwich.

No, it's possible it's Leftwich they want but leaking something like this means it's not yet decided.

There have been more than a handful of reputable sources from both the Jags and Bucs saying it's happening. If some people want to say it's not decided because they are still talking contract details and putting the final touches on dotting the Ts and crossing the Is then that is their prerogative. For all intents and purposes though, we got our guy.

(01-26-2022, 12:22 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 12:11 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You literally just did it.

Where? Your an idiot and make stuff up

*You're.  If you are going to call someone else an idiot...

Byron was going to get an opportunity to be head coach somewhere.
I'm very glad it's with the Jags.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

At his first presser I hope he wears that teal suit and a sideways hat to just doubly piss off the local Klan members.