Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Best Jags Website/Analysis

Hi all, new addition to the forum, sorry for spamming already. Just a quick one, anyone got any suggestions for best Jags analysis/long reads? I generally read the Athletic for NFL news and discussion however they don't have a Jags beat writer anymore so the coverage is shite. The Jags official site seems pretty bland and google offered me no suggestions (aside from you guys which is currently my main source of information)

Just wondered whether anyone had any other suggestions?

Cheers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, this forum.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-27-2022, 10:46 AM)wassy04 Wrote: Hi all, new addition to the forum, sorry for spamming already. Just a quick one, anyone got any suggestions for best Jags analysis/long reads? I generally read the Athletic for NFL news and discussion however they don't have a Jags beat writer anymore so the coverage is shite. The Jags official site seems pretty bland and google offered me no suggestions (aside from you guys which is currently my main source of information)

Just wondered whether anyone had any other suggestions?

Cheers

I use the forum, as well as the daily Locked on Jaguars podcast which is available on all podcast platforms and on Youtube, which is run by Tony Wiggins (@ShopTalkingWigg on Twitter).

I use this site as well. It’s why I joined. So many fans with all their social media thingys. You’ll more than likely hear it first here or at least hear rumblings of things. Unless you’re constantly on Twitter.

The forum is all I've used this year, figured I may as well contribute too. I do enjoy reading the guy that does the weekly review including all the rookies and how they did each week.

(01-27-2022, 01:21 PM)wassy04 Wrote: The forum is all I've used this year, figured I may as well contribute too. I do enjoy reading the guy that does the weekly review including all the rookies and how they did each week.
That's Bullseye. There's a lot of great people on here with a lot of great perspectives, insights and wit. Sometimes we don't always agree. But, it's a great place to learn and develop a few new perspectives.

It's hard to find a better fanbase. This forum is a testament to that. After the official website cut it off a lot of the key players that moderated it kept it going.

That's a labor of love. That's why I came back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

i would say this forum

He’s found his answer while not being aware of it.

bigcatcountry.com is a good read. Demetrius Harvey and Ryan Day are good writers.

I come here to watch people argue and discuss my favorite team in all of sports.