Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thank you for Jaguar updates

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 03:31 PM by Brett. Edited 2 times in total.)

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone over the years that provides Jaguars updates via tweets, etc. on various threads. I myself, and probably others, don't have every social media platform, listen to every radio station (especially those like me who don't live in Jacksonville), etc. so it really means a lot when people provide helpful info this way.

I've tried to get better by providing info when I can as well, but just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone that routinely does so. It helps out a lot.

Hope you all have a great day!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-27-2022, 03:29 PM)Brett Wrote: I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone over the years that provides Jaguars updates via tweets, etc. on various threads. I myself, and probably others, don't have every social media platform, listen to every radio station (especially those like me who don't live in Jacksonville), etc. so it really means a lot when people provide helpful info this way.

I've tried to get better by providing info when I can as well, but just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone that routinely does so. It helps out a lot.

I second this.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Same. I don't have patience for social media. I can't be trusted to post stuff on those platforms so having this site is great. Much love to everyone that ported the forums and keep them going.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-27-2022, 05:11 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Same. I don't have patience for social media. I can't be trusted to post stuff on those platforms so having this site is great. Much love to everyone that ported the forums and keep them going.

Totally agree.  Thank you everyone!

(01-27-2022, 03:29 PM)Brett Wrote: I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone over the years that provides Jaguars updates via tweets, etc. on various threads. I myself, and probably others, don't have every social media platform, listen to every radio station (especially those like me who don't live in Jacksonville), etc. so it really means a lot when people provide helpful info this way.

my only gripe is that work blocks embedded tweets, so the majority of the time I have to either guess the tweet by context, or hope that the tweet was in last night's news. Sometimes I can catch glimpses through google searches, but it would be awesome if folks could either paraphrase or copy/paste the message from the tweet with their embed. Unfortunately, embeds don't have alt text to summarize the content.

but yeah, kudos to everyone who keeps their finger on the pulse and reports the info that is circulating. Definitely keeps the days interesting!

I think NYC was one of the major guys on this board that helped move the site a few years ago. FBT was another 1 and Jagsibelive I think was another.

Completely agree. This is far more entertaining and helpful.

Too much fake news and premature news for my liking. Hopefully we get real news soon.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Cheers coffee to you all

FLOORED I AM. A Positive post as I pick myself up off the floor.

NH3...
"AZANE"

In other news. This forum style needs AN UPGRADE.

My god. What a horrible design.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 11:02 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-30-2022, 10:46 AM)YouMadThough Wrote: In other news. This forum style needs AN UPGRADE.

My god. What a horrible design.

In other news, these guys do this on a volunteer basis.  If you don't like, don't [BLEEP] post.

Either that or you could lend your vast expertise and help them redesign it instead of being a [BLEEP] and whining about it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 12:07 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Here lately, I’m not sure I like the updates we’ve been seeing.  But they are much appreciated.  Can’t wait until this is all over.