Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
All-time most hated Jaguars

who douglas is an alltime [BLEEP].

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-28-2022, 01:52 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 01:43 PM)Mikey Wrote: 5. Aaron Ross
4. Gene Smith
3. Urban Meyer
2. Jalen Ramsey
1. Who Douglas

Honorable Mention: Greggg Williams. Hated not necessarily due to his stint on the payroll, but we all know why. It says a lot about the top five that I couldn't find a way to justify putting this sentient pile of dog doo on the list.
At least Ross helped our tourism since he said Jacksonville was a good place to "take a vacation."

I think Ross got a bad rap on some dumb crap he said out of context, and thanks to the guy who truly signed to take a paid vacation.
Ross ended up right back with the Giants (it was the Giants, yes?) after his yearlong 'vacation' here, but he never looked like he wasn't here to play some football, unlike Douglas.

2009+ Jaguars
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-28-2022, 02:59 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Baalke & Khan are going to need to be added to the list

Baalke was number 2 and Khan honorable mention. I never thought anyone could ever pass Ramsay on this list, but Baalke and Khan are on track to do just that!

Trent Baalke
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Khan
Bradley
Gabbert
Leftwich
Douglas

5. Matt Turk
4. Baalke
3. Carlos Hyde
2. Meyer
1. Will always be Who Douglas
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-28-2022, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 5. Matt Turk
4. Baalke
3. Carlos Hyde
2. Meyer

Carlos Hyde?  He live near you and kick your dog or something? lol
I can understand not liking the signing - I didn't either.  But to make the hate list, he must have done something else, right?

Turdan Meyer #2
Pugh Douglas #1
Jerry Pooter #3

*People kill Bryce Paup, he was a 3-4 LB put into a 4-3 role. He wasn't used to his strengths.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 05:36 PM by Caldrac.)

Hugh Douglas, Jerry Porter, Aaron Ross, David Caldwell & Shahid Khan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 05:48 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

Justin Blackmon had done a lot more damage to this franchise than Baalke. Seriously, what has Baalke done wrong since being hired by the Jags? He got hired for a job and worked within the confines that Urban dictated. He's not going to voluntarily leave his exec job when he has a big buyout forthcoming if the Jags fire him.

Gene Smith is on the top of my list. The biggest idiot of all time.

Khan. Not only for past failures, but for the future ones that are coming.

Not sure why Blaine would ever make this list.  He sucked, but he was just one player and never intentionally tried to embarrass the team or anything.

1. Shad Khan
2. Gene Smith
3. Gus Bradley
4. Hugh Douglas
5. Trent Baalke
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

1. Shad
2. Khan
3. Trent
4. Baalke
5. Who Doug.

(01-28-2022, 12:51 PM)Jag88 Wrote: If you hate losing and losing in a boring type of way, you might put gus Bradley on the list.

He was a bad head coach but at least he showed a lot of energy and optimism when he was here, even if he said corny things. The players seemed to like him but couldn't execute well under his game plan. He also wasn't under the spotlight for kicking players and getting friction swapped with a younger female companion, unlike another head coach we've had here before..

Yeah, I can’t fault Bradley too much. Very likable guy. Which in turn gets him off this list. His record sucked. But it wasn’t all his fault

5. Trent Baalke
Baalke didn't make a colossal mistake and draft someone other than Trevor Lawrence. But he's definitely part of the teams Dysfunction.

4. Urban Meyer
Meyer just didn't care. Came for a paycheck, that's it.

3. Aaron Ross
I'm sure his vacation after Jacksonville didn't bode much better as he did absolutely nothing.

2. Gene Smith
Ruined this team for years to come with his smartest man in the room mentality. Made seriously bad draft picks, bad free agent acquisition. Left this team (somehow) with less talent than he found it.

1. Hugh Douglas
Who Doglas? Oh right, just a washed up joke.

1a) Khan
1b) Baalke

James Harris The GM before Gene smith is #1 and its not even close and if your not old enough to remember him and his thoughts about who he wanted on the team and who he passed up in the draft look it up

(01-28-2022, 05:04 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 5. Matt Turk
4. Baalke
3. Carlos Hyde
2. Meyer

Carlos Hyde?  He live near you and kick your dog or something? lol
I can understand not liking the signing - I didn't either.  But to make the hate list, he must have done something else, right?

You remember we traded for him and he refused to go on the field, right?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato