Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Brady Retired

The Dark Lord is gone!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No [BLEEP] way!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'll believe it when I see him not on the field next year.

Well this could have ramifications for us. Was rumored Arians could step away when Brady does and then I wonder if Byron would take over.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 04:03 PM by Jag88. Edited 3 times in total.)

I've seen these rumors too. It seems kind of soon after the season is over for him to make this decision. You know you want to quit football this soon after the last game but then when summer hits I bet he misses it.. It looks like it might actually be true. If so, I kind of would have liked seeing him play a couple more years. Maybe the family thing is getting to him after all. Also, I think the bucs are in a down slide. They might be in a rebuild type of situation soon. They would have to get over the rams next season.

He hasn't announced it himself yet. I'll wait until then even if it does look like it's happening.

https://www.nfl.com/
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The GOAT! 7 rings, a record that will likely never be broken.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 05:04 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's interesting that brady has not confirmed this just yet. He is watching all the reaction to his pending retirement. It's on fox news and cnn even. It would be funny if he changes his mind after seeing all of the reaction. What a beast of a player

He said the following in a podcast after his last game. Maybe they decided as a family that he would retire. 

"My wife [Gisele Bundchen] is my biggest supporter,” Brady said on his “Let’s Go!” podcast earlier this week. “It pains her to see me get hit out there, and she deserves what she needs from me as a husband and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad. I’m gonna spend some time with them and give them what they need, because they’ve really been giving me what I need the last six months — to do what I need to do and I said this a few years ago. It’s what relationships are all about. It’s not always about what I want. It’s about what we want as a family. And I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what’s next.”

(01-29-2022, 05:03 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It's interesting that brady has not confirmed this just yet. He is watching all the reaction to his pending retirement. It's on fox news and cnn even. It would be funny if he changes his mind after seeing all of the reaction. What a beast of a player

It was his brand that originally posted it too (but has since deleted it). I wonder when the people that bashed dilla for being premature and saying we needed to wait for the Schefter and Rapaport guys will bash the big names for being premature this time.

(01-29-2022, 05:18 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 05:03 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It's interesting that brady has not confirmed this just yet. He is watching all the reaction to his pending retirement. It's on fox news and cnn even. It would be funny if he changes his mind after seeing all of the reaction. What a beast of a player

It was his brand that originally posted it too (but has since deleted it). I wonder when the people that bashed dilla for being premature and saying we needed to wait for the Schefter and Rapaport guys will bash the big names for being premature this time.
THOSE GUYS ARE NEVER WRONG!

ESPN: Tom Brady retiring after 22 seasons, seven Super Bowl wins with New England Patriots, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, sources say.
https://www.espn.co.uk/nfl/story/_/id/33...ources-say

Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater. Congrats on your retirement though.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-29-2022, 05:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 05:18 PM)Upper Wrote: It was his brand that originally posted it too (but has since deleted it). I wonder when the people that bashed dilla for being premature and saying we needed to wait for the Schefter and Rapaport guys will bash the big names for being premature this time.
THOSE GUYS ARE NEVER WRONG!

Sources tell NBC news that tom brady contacted Buccaneers gm to say he has NOT made a retirement decision

Flgators carrying water for the gatekeepers again. So weird.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 07:40 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-29-2022, 07:19 PM)Upper Wrote: Flgators carrying water for the gatekeepers again. So weird.

Lol, it's funny you act like the NFL has no clue about what's going on in the league circles, lmao. Fans know but the league doesn't lol

Either brady hasn't decided yet, or he has decided but wants to be the one to announce it and not get outshined by a leak.

(01-29-2022, 07:51 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Either brady hasn't decided yet, or he has decided but wants to be the one to announce it and not get outshined by a leak.

Exactly what I'm thinking.