Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen was right to leave

This is and has been a house of dysfunction. He was right to get the hell away from here before wasting his talents. When you mean you have a chance to right the ship but choose to stay the course and hit the iceberg ala Titanic. It proves his point and before the he is trash crowd come here running their mouth about he got beat on one play. You right one just one but he still played light-years above what we have he's in the Conference Championship and all we got is Miles Jack wasn't down. SMDH

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jalen faked a back injury to stay off the field. He is trash

The guy makes millions. He could have stuck it out until his contract was up with the team that brought him into the league. Hes that girlfriend or boyfriend that leaves when she thinks you fell off but will be the first one calling once she sees you doing better than ever. The jags will be on top eventually.

Could someone interpret the OP for me?

Holy rambling jumble Batman.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

For what some disrespectful and non appreciative [BLEEP]es hell naw.... Waste 2 or 3 years here and have to build back up his confidence HARD PASS. You can call him trash all you want you might soon have to call him Champ just like the others you all so called trash that yeah went to the Ship.

It was a great trade and highway robbery. It's crazy how bad the GM messed up the picks.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 07:18 PM by Upper.)

(01-29-2022, 07:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It was a great trade and highway robbery. It's crazy how bad the GM messed up the picks.

I'm sure the Rams are seriously regretting trading for an elite piece of their defense that is about to play in the NFC championship game.

Random meet random... but better. This is a feel good story. Embrace it. [Image: 7dedeb1ac4ee5a943623038e49fbc628.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I’m sure Ramsey, Ngakoue, and Fournette all regret forcing their way out of Jacksonville. All three of them started for playoff teams this year, and one of them has a Super Bowl ring.

(01-29-2022, 06:42 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: This is and has been a house of dysfunction. He was right to get the hell away from here before wasting his talents. When you mean you have a chance to right the ship but choose to stay the course and hit the iceberg ala Titanic. It proves his point and before the he is trash crowd come here running their mouth about he got beat on one play. You right one just one but he still played light-years above what we have he's in the Conference Championship and all we got is Miles Jack wasn't down. SMDH

Welcome to my Ignore List.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 08:10 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-29-2022, 07:18 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 07:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It was a great trade and highway robbery.  It's crazy how bad the GM messed up the picks.

I'm sure the Rams are seriously regretting trading for an elite piece of their defense that is about to play in the NFC championship game.

Thier defense was already elite and made it to the SB without him. We could of made out like fat cats if we had a half way decent GM.  Even if we just drafted JJ.  Had a top 5 WR on a rookie deal and the other 1st and 4th not to mention don't have to over pay 20 mil a year for a corner that usually gets burned when it matters and a [BLEEP] teammate. He punched his own teammate in the head a couple weeks ago

(01-29-2022, 08:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 07:18 PM)Upper Wrote: I'm sure the Rams are seriously regretting trading for an elite piece of their defense that is about to play in the NFC championship game.

Thier defense was already elite and made it to the SB without him. We could of made out like fat cats if we had a half way decent GM.  Even if we just drafted JJ.  Had a top 5 WR on a rookie deal and the other 1st and 4th not to mention don't have to over pay 20 mil a year for a corner that usually gets burned when it matters and a [BLEEP] teammate.  He punched his own teammate in the head a couple weeks ago

Those Ramsey trade picks are:

Chassion (IMO bust)

ETN (Major injury)
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-29-2022, 07:18 PM)Upper Wrote: I'm sure the Rams are seriously regretting trading for an elite piece of their defense that is about to play in the NFC championship game.

Thier defense was already elite and made it to the SB without him. We could of made out like fat cats if we had a half way decent GM.  Even if we just drafted JJ.  Had a top 5 WR on a rookie deal and the other 1st and 4th not to mention don't have to over pay 20 mil a year for a corner that usually gets burned when it matters and a [BLEEP] teammate.  He punched his own teammate in the head a couple weeks ago
So in other words, the Rams won the trade hahaha

Also. Do you know which corner gave up the most receiving yards this year? I’ll give you a hint…. It certainly wasn’t Ramsey.

(01-29-2022, 08:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Thier defense was already elite and made it to the SB without him. We could of made out like fat cats if we had a half way decent GM.  Even if we just drafted JJ.  Had a top 5 WR on a rookie deal and the other 1st and 4th not to mention don't have to over pay 20 mil a year for a corner that usually gets burned when it matters and a [BLEEP] teammate.  He punched his own teammate in the head a couple weeks ago
So in other words, the Rams won the trade hahaha

Also. Do you know which corner gave up the most receiving yards this year? I’ll give you a hint…. It certainly wasn’t Ramsey.

I think it was Diggs?

(01-29-2022, 07:52 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 06:42 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: This is and has been a house of dysfunction. He was right to get the hell away from here before wasting his talents. When you mean you have a chance to right the ship but choose to stay the course and hit the iceberg ala Titanic. It proves his point and before the he is trash crowd come here running their mouth about he got beat on one play. You right one just one but he still played light-years above what we have he's in the Conference Championship and all we got is Miles Jack wasn't down. SMDH

Welcome to reality

(01-29-2022, 06:56 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Could someone interpret the OP for me?

Holy rambling jumble Batman.

If you smoke some meth it might make sense.

Great post! I attended the first training camp session open to the public after he was drafted. It didn't take long for him to begin harassing Allen Robinson following a pass break-up by the defense. The two had to be separated by teammates. He had every right to want to leave the Jaguars, but not to feign a back injury and let his teammates down. Not only did he just punch a teammate, but I've seen him throw his own teammates under the bus when they make a bad play. When he has been burned, he'll sometimes blame the safety who was out of position. The Rams may win the Super Bowl, but it won't take long for him to alienate other players and fans in L.A. He is basically just a self-centered child who will never grow up.

(01-29-2022, 08:30 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So in other words, the Rams won the trade hahaha

I think it was Diggs?
Correct. By a lot actually.

In fact he also led the league in penalties. Ramsey on the other hand was PFF #1 graded corner.

But I’m sure FlGators will say something about how I’m obsessed with Ramsey and disregard actual facts per usual.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 08:37 PM by YouMadThough. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-29-2022, 06:50 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: Jalen faked a back injury to stay off the field. He is trash

I'd fake it too. This franchise has been aids for a whole decade now

(01-29-2022, 07:52 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:

Like I give ah