Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen was right to leave

(01-31-2022, 09:17 AM)Newton Wrote: Lol #1 corner in the league who can’t catch an interception thrown right into his arms.

We got some salty fans on this board I swear.. acting like we didn't witnes him making multiple diving interceptions as a jaguar?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-31-2022, 10:58 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:17 AM)Newton Wrote: Lol #1 corner in the league who can’t catch an interception thrown right into his arms.

We got some salty fans on this board I swear.. acting like we didn't witnes him making multiple diving interceptions as a jaguar?

Buuuwwwwaaaa!!! Maybe that was how he hurt that back so bad he had to [BLEEP] over the team that brought his fraudulent, lying [BLEEP] into the league.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The way he left was unprofessional, but that's how he is. He ditched his preggo GF for a Vegas stripper ffs

But he had a really high value at the time and the Rams were really desperate to bolster their Defense, so we were able to get the best deal we could have possibly had

What we did with those extra first round picks is a totally different matter

4 first rounders later, we don't have a single superstar.

Uh.... he's in the Superbowl now.

He made the right choice regardless of how he went about it. This place is a dumpster fire. It stinks like Baltimore (if you've ever been there you know)

(01-30-2022, 11:23 PM)Bullseye Wrote: So wait...you mean it IS possible for a team with talented "malcontents" and "cancers" like Ramsey and OBJ to reach a Super Bowl?

Fancy that!

They aren't malcontents right now because, well, they are winning.

Watch what happens when the losing starts. Ramsey and OBJ will be vocal.

(01-31-2022, 12:44 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 11:23 PM)Bullseye Wrote: So wait...you mean it IS possible for a team with talented "malcontents" and "cancers" like Ramsey and OBJ to reach a Super Bowl?

Fancy that!

They aren't malcontents right now because, well, they are winning.

Yep. Nothing cures tranquility like losing.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-30-2022, 11:22 PM)Newton Wrote: Jalen is not the best CB in the nfl. He is very solid, even top 5, but nothing to suggest he is any type of generational talent that will stand the test of time. Great players don't get beat deep at the most critical times and drop easy interceptions that would ice a trip to the Super Bowl. Aaron Donald is a truly great player. Ramsey is a top player who mostly thrives when playing with a great pass rush.

The LA Rams great pass rush is the primary reason they advanced to the NFC Championship game and closed the door on the 49ers yesterday.

I strongly believe that Aaron Donald is the best player, not only on the Rams Defense, but the best player in the entire NFL.  With,  Von Miller and Leonard Floyd being the 2nd and 3rd best players on the Rams Defense. With Jalen Ramsey, being their 4th best Defensive player.

Ramsey will probably prove once again that the best way to get a Super Bowl ring is by leaving the Jaguars.

Brunell, Leftwich, McCardell, Fournette, Gabbert, etc...

The Jags have been very good at building up everyone else’s team..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-31-2022, 03:27 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Jags have been very good at building up everyone else’s team..
Crazy. But, very true.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-31-2022, 03:21 PM)Jagswillwin Wrote: Ramsey will probably prove once again that the best way to get a Super Bowl ring is by leaving the Jaguars.

Brunell, Leftwich, McCardell, Fournette, Gabbert, etc...

Coughlin

Ramsey got lucky being traded to a pro bowl team. That team went all in to win now. Later be damned

(01-31-2022, 12:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 12:44 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: They aren't malcontents right now because, well, they are winning.

Yep.  Nothing cures tranquility like losing.

But the answer isn't to get rid of the talented malcontent, but to get rid of the guys contributing most to the losing.

If we can bring in Pederson/Caldwell or BL/Wilson to replace UM and Baalke, we can start the long road back to respectability and beyond.  Once that happens, we can put the Ramsey fiasco behind us once and for all.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Why is this in the Jaguars forum? He hasn't been on the team for two years.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-01-2022, 08:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Why is this in the Jaguars forum?  He hasn't been on the team for two years.

exactly

(01-31-2022, 03:27 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Jags have been very good at building up everyone else’s team..

That's the damn truth right there.  Wallbash

This whole coaching mess is a fiasco. If Shad Kahn is mad about the Clown out ah wonder how he feels about his image in the league now.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...jtHkg&s=19

Figured this would best fit here..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Well. If his run is over in L.A it's not surprising. That whole team is fixing to explode roster wise just due to what they did a few years ago to win it all. It was worth it. He'll probably get his wish come true though. Believe he wanted to play in Dallas. I could see Jerry Jones trying to sign him up to play opposite of Diggs for a year or two.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."