Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mr. Khan, FIRE BAALKE!!

This should be the easiest decision you have ever made. We the fans don’t get why you are being so stubborn about this. Please, for the sake of this franchise, fire the bum and let’s move forward!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bevell and Baalke for 2022.

And with the first pick in the draft for the 3rd time in a row, the Jaguars select ____________, punter from Wyoming.

I would rather have Khan gone

This is all over Twitter now.
https://twitter.com/devon_zook/status/14...fMlug&s=19
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Ha. Interesting

(01-30-2022, 12:52 AM)Dimson Wrote: This is all over Twitter now.

Childish this is.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 05:24 AM by TheO-LineMatters. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-30-2022, 04:41 AM)NH3 Wrote:

Childish this is.

NH3...

O.k. Yoda.

Yes childish. Maybe they should hand out pacifiers at the Bank the way some of you carry on. SMH

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 08:47 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-30-2022, 08:19 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote: Yes childish. Maybe they should hand out pacifiers at the Bank the way some of you carry on. SMH

yes they should,and i would glady take one. all of us will need them for a long time.. Khan isn't fireing Balke this year.   As long as Khan is jags owner we should expect a loseing culture for a long time.

all of us will need  a pacifier.  Of course since i live out of state it would be hard for me to get one unless hey gave them out every home game.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 10:52 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

there is no way Khan will fire the GM this offseason.  Balke is here to stay it seems,and looks like.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-30-2022, 04:41 AM)NH3 Wrote:

Childish this is.

NH3...

Oh please. Your attitude is the reason Khan has been allowed to turn the Jags into the hot dog water of the NFL.  The man isn't owed anyone's loyalty.  Fans spend thousands upon thousands of dollars between tickets and merchandise to support his product, which has been abysmal for the last ten years.

It's time for fans to make their voices heard, and Khan is betting that people like you are the majority, so he figures he'll be just fine.

Baalke: So, how did you like that?
Khan: Ohh. Loved it! I wanna ride that horse again some time. Ohh yeah!
Baalke: Uhhhhhhh!

(01-30-2022, 05:22 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Baalke: So, how did you like that?
Khan: Ohh. Loved it! I wanna ride that horse again some time. Ohh yeah!
Baalke: Uhhhhhhh!

I’m not saying there is any merit to that, but I heard Shad has Trent wear this hat while on the Kismet 
[Image: 51IHcHPuBtL._AC_UL1000_.jpg]

He can still wear his special little hat once he is fired.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 05:58 PM by MoJagFan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Flooding my email with buy Tbow crap was insulting this is injury. I know it seems silly to be this worked up but this is one of the longest relationships in my life and it has been a failure with Khan as the owner.

Khan has no ties to the franchise history and doesn't understand the fans.

(01-30-2022, 05:57 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Flooding my email with buy Tbow crap was insulting this is injury. I know it seems silly to be this worked up but this is one of the longest relationships in my life and it has been a failure with Khan as the owner.

Khan has no ties to the franchise history and doesn't understand the fans.

Understanding the fans is one thing. He has shown little to give anyone confidence he's Understanding the football side on the field at all.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Jags. Need to look to the bangles as a great example

(01-30-2022, 07:57 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Jags. Need to look to the bangles as a great example

A great example of 80s musical talent.  Hoffs was a hottie, BTW.  Laughing

Sorry...had to bust your chops!  Carry on.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-30-2022, 07:57 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Jags. Need to look to the bangles as a great example
We do need playmakers and a more solid D overall. Imo, the Bengals showed that the chiefs aren't as dominant and unbeatable as previously foreseen, when they took over the league under Mahomes a couple years ago.

Solid Defense and 2022 standard top 10ish scoring offense and anything is possible. This isn't a Brady Era takeover which makes me happy to see. The AFC is winnable and bills and Bengals were close games with our garbage scheming majority of the year. HIGH HOPES!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.