Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AR15 was held all day

It was bad and it seemed to go unnoticed for the most part.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's in every thread

Welcome to being a small market fan
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:It was bad and it seemed to go unnoticed by the refs.

FIFY
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

He was harassed, as he will be a lot moving forward; he's now a targeted entity to slow down the O.  But, I was less than impressed with him today. To me, his jump ball abilities waned.  He seemed a bit tentative and could have hauled a couple of catches we've seen him make. That end zone pass that went through his hands on the final drive - though high - is a classic ARob type play.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Arob gave 150 percent. That's for sure.

The officials don't respect our players. No reason to whine about it but it's the sad truth. The officiating was horrible in our game and a few other games across the league today. Stop making bone headed plays and all that stuff takes care of itself.

No pain, no gain.

ARob played hard but he did seem a bit off. He didn't make at least a few catches that I really think he woulda made last year. Maybe it was the heat, idk. We really need him to show stronger hands to bring in those jumpballs.

Arob is the least of my worries.

Quote:He was harassed, as he will be a lot moving forward; he's now a targeted entity to slow down the O.  But, I was less than impressed with him today. To me, his jump ball abilities waned.  He seemed a bit tentative and could have hauled a couple of catches we've seen him make. That end zone pass that went through his hands on the final drive - though high - is a classic ARob type play.

OTOH that was a good defensive play by Green Bay. It was not like he just dropped the ball - a Packer's hand was there. I don't know why he did not jump for it though.

Quote:The officials don't respect our players. No reason to whine about it but it's the sad truth. The officiating was horrible in our game and a few other games across the league today. Stop making bone headed plays and all that stuff takes care of itself.

And here you are whining about it.

What are you calling bone headed plays?

Quote:OTOH that was a good defensive play by Green Bay. It was not like he just dropped the ball - a Packer's hand was there. I don't know why he did not jump for it though.

And here you are whining about it.

What are you calling bone headed plays?
Aren't they missing you on the packers board?

Quote:ARob played hard but he did seem a bit off. He didn't make at least a few catches that I really think he woulda made last year. Maybe it was the heat, IDK. We really need him to show stronger hands to bring in those jumpballs.

The heat? Are you kidding? Allen Robinson has been living in Jacksonville since shortly after he was drafted.

As discussed in other threads already, he was on the losing end of multiple uncalled DPI penalties. Jumping to reach the ball is impossible when a cornerback is grabbing his arm.

Quote:Aren't they missing you on the packers board?

I never registered at any Packers forum.

Quote:The heat? Are you kidding? Allen Robinson has been living in Jacksonville since shortly after he was drafted.

As discussed in other threads already, he was on the losing end of multiple uncalled DPI penalties. Jumping to reach the ball is impossible when a cornerback is grabbing his arm.

Nope just cuz he's lived in Jacksonville for a couple years doesnt mean playing a full game in that kind of heat and humidity can't get to him a bit.

Quote:Nope just cuz he's lived in Jacksonville for a couple years doesnt mean playing a full game in that kind of heat and humidity can't get to him a bit.

This is Allen Robinson's third year of playing in heat and humidity. You are insane if you think he is not used to it.

Quote:This is Allen Robinson's third year of playing in heat and humidity. You are insane if you think he is not used to it.
I work in the elements. I don't care who you are, you never get used to heat, humidity, or cold. You're insane to think otherwise.

I've lived in Jax since I was like 4. I felt sorry watching other people in the stands struggling with the heat. I kept yelling to crank it up and let the Packers roast down there.

Quote:Arob is the least of my worries.

This.

Those holds won't keep up all year. I'm sure the brass for the Jaguars is going to send a not so pleasant letter with some tape for the Refs and you can bet they'll keep a better eye on a Rob from here on.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

It wasn't just #15 that was getting held... all of the Jaguar WR's and TE's were getting hip hooked on their breaks.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana