Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who deserves Sherbet and no sprinkles after the Packers game?
Cyprien- Just overall bad. I don't know what he does well
Lee- Bobbles the ball for the early int while dropping another easy one.
The Leo's- Rodgers had a pretty clean Jersey after this game
[Show Results]

Who is getting Sherbert this week?

I don't get it.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sherbet.

No second "r" despite the years of mispronouncing it.

^^

PS - the next time you are in the frozen treats aisle, point it out and look like a know-it-all

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 02:43 PM by superfan32.)

Sorbet...also very tasty.

The "t" is silent by the way...I know stuff.

Myles Jack no tackles no passes defended just none factor

Quote:Sherbet.

No second "r" despite the years of mispronouncing it.

Your command of the English language will fall on deaf ears here.

I was told that "just deserts" was supposed to be "just desserts."

Some folks just don't know their deserts from their desserts.

I do like a good sherbet, btw.  As a kid, it was Push-Ups ftw.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Love me some push-ups.

Quote:Myles Jack no tackles no passes defended just none factor

You are aware that he only played on ST, right? 

Quote:You are aware that he only played on ST, right? 
No because they didn't watch the game

These ice cream jokes are getting old.. can we find a new gimmick please

Quote:You are aware that he only played on ST, right?

To the average fan that just plays fantasy and don't pay attention the the game, wouldn't know.

He's probably an average joe.

We will stop the ice cream jokes when we get rid of soft serve gus
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Sorbet...also very tasty.

The "t" is silent by the way...I know stuff.
Beer - Says what it means, means what it says.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:These ice cream jokes are getting old.. can we find a new gimmick please

We, and Gus, have moved on to pizza parties months ago. Get with the times.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Denard deserves a scoop of ice cream and a slice of pizza. That block attempt! Dude got blasted!

Quote:Denard deserves a scoop of ice cream and a slice of pizza. That block attempt! Dude got blasted!

He may have gotten blasted, but the way he responded man, that's what it's all about man! Overcoming adversity man! Learning experience man! Demonstrate your Jay-gwires spirit man! Denard gets extra pizza toppings and breadsticks this week man!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:He may have gotten blasted, but the way he responded man, that's what it's all about man! Overcoming adversity man! Learning experience man! Demonstrate your Jay-gwires spirit man! Denard gets extra pizza toppings and breadsticks this week man!

Ha! Yeah....go Jage wires

Quote:He may have gotten blasted, but the way he responded man, that's what it's all about man! Overcoming adversity man! Learning experience man! Demonstrate your Jay-gwires spirit man! Denard gets extra pizza toppings and breadsticks this week man!
Oh yeah man! Gussy went right over to Denard and put his arm around him and said, "Hey man, I love your effort out there man. Keep fighting man. Learn from that man. We believe in you man." Keepin that Jay-gwire spirit on top man. Heck, throw in a 2 liter pepsi for Denard too man! Talk about facing that adversity and demonstrating that effort man. Losing is unacceptable man, but hey you showed effort man. I like that man, no I love that man. We talk about this all the time man, it is a learning experience man. 

Lee is the easy answer in my book. Hope he rebounds this week.

Cyp is the most embarrassing SS in football. You have the RB dead to rights with no forward momentum and you just hit him with the shoulder and bounce to the ground with air surrendering a big play. This dude should just rush the QB every single play. He doesn't cover or tackle anything. 

No pain, no gain.