Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyler Murray stepping away from the Cardinals?

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2022, 01:18 PM by NH3. Edited 2 times in total.)

https://www.facebook.com/100010730163952...549700502/

Say it isn't so.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

From the title to the content, this thread did not get off to a good start.

(02-07-2022, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: From the title to the content, this thread did not get off to a good start.

I don’t know about the video, but he’s scrubbed all association with the cards off his social media like Chark did.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-07-2022, 01:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: From the title to the content, this thread did not get off to a good start.

I don’t know about the video, but he’s scrubbed all association with the cards off his social media like Chark did.

Yes, I'm not sure what happened to this link but he did social medially walk away from the Cardinals.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Yea ive noticed when athletes or players do this it generally means they are gone, become the norm across quite a few sports to either delete all social media tags/unfollow anything related to the club u r at before leaving, or the other sign is that they start following a rival club on there social platform.

I wonder if the baseballs are calling to him...

(02-07-2022, 04:35 PM)Mikey Wrote: I wonder if the baseballs are calling to him...

That was my first thought! And if not he’s at least faking interest for a better contract.

I can’t imagine he has become upset there. I’m not sure he could be in a better position for what the team have  done in surrounding him with talent

He fell apart in that playoff game. Who knows

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2022, 08:21 PM by Bullseye. Edited 1 time in total.)

Just saw something about this.

According to the video, some of it may stem from the Cardinals not listening to him like the Bucs did Brady. He wanted Ceedee Lamb and they wouldn't take him. Apparently, slot WR Christian Kirk does not feel appreciated there in Arizona.

Lamb is a heckuva player, but I'm not sure why Murray would throw a tantrum over him. He has NEVER lacked for WRs since he's been in the NFL.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

They can send Christian Kirk over here. Lawrence will appreciate him. He’s criminally underrated.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 12:40 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

If you think this one had a bad start, you should check out the Political Section.

(02-07-2022, 07:11 PM)Jag88 Wrote: He fell apart in that  playoff game. Who knows

He fell apart the entire 2nd half of the season.  10 tds and 8 ints since Oct 28.   Prior to that he had 17 tds and 5 ints

At this point we have no idea why he's unfriended the Cardinals. We just knew that he was the face of their franchise to say the least. It still remains to be seen if he goes through and walk away.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

He may just want a new contract before the injuries pile up and diminish his worth

Just a ploy to get them to the bargaining table

I don’t envy the Cardinal’s front office right now. I personally don’t think he’s earned a big contract extension at this point, and that has as much to do with his attitude and leadership as it does his on-field play. All three have been uneven to say the least. However, as brutally difficult as it is to find someone that has even the legit potential to become a franchise QB, it’s tough to let a guy like that walk.

Here are some more reports on what may be going on regarding Kyler and the Cardinals, including how team view the way he acts. And also a report on how he refused to finish a game with his teammates, even after Colt McCoy encouraged him to do so:

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/14...2732132352

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1492948071499587590

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 01:54 AM by TheDogCatcher. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-07-2022, 01:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Negotiation ploy. I’d call his bluff and trade him for a few first rounders. He’s small and brittle for a QB. I see him as a flash in a pan. He folded in the playoffs.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(02-14-2022, 01:52 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 01:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I don’t know about the video, but he’s scrubbed all association with the cards off his social media like Chark did.

Negotiation ploy. I’d call his bluff and trade him for a few first rounders. He’s small and brittle for a QB. I see him as a flash in a pan. He folded in the playoffs.

If you can find someone willing to give multiple firsts for him, I've lost faith in every NFL front office.

I'd call the Cards bluff and let them roll with his unhappy [BLEEP] or let them force him to go play for the A's (IIRC that's who darfted him a few years back). He's not good. He's not durable. He's not a leader. I might keep the ham sammich if that's the going rate, TBH. Ham sammiches aren't that bad, with enough mayo.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 10:22 AM by Caldrac.)

Sounds like he's being a diva and failing to take any personal responsibility. Not a good look at the negotiating table coming off your worst performance in one of your best opportunities to show the world why you were selected numero uno a few years ago.

I hope the Cardinals don't budge in this scenario. I would start looking for another rookie to groom from this draft. Colt McCoy is a serviceable back up at the moment. Some of these players though. They need to man up.

Deshaun Watson is another guy that comes to mind. Man up.

You could see a case being made in Arizona if this situation gets worse. Could pursue a trade for Jalen Hurts or Gardner Minshew later this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 10:38 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wonder if he's rethinking baseball? potentially longer career and certainly not the wear and tear on the bod. Also guaranteed money, even with a moderate level contract.

Edit: apologies to those who made some of these points ahead of me before I read the entire thread....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 10:45 AM by I am Yoda. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-14-2022, 10:21 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Sounds like he's being a diva and failing to take any personal responsibility. Not a good look at the negotiating table coming off your worst performance in one of your best opportunities to show the world why you were selected numero uno a few years ago.

I hope the Cardinals don't budge in this scenario. I would start looking for another rookie to groom from this draft. Colt McCoy is a serviceable back up at the moment. Some of these players though. They need to man up.

Deshaun Watson is another guy that comes to mind. Man up.

You could see a case being made in Arizona if this situation gets worse. Could pursue a trade for Jalen Hurts or Gardner Minshew later this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I’d love to see Gardner starting somewhere. He’s as good as any of these guys who are starting that are like lower third of the league  guys. I just love his moxie and his heart.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!