Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Rick Spielman Would Bring to the Jaguars

(02-15-2022, 10:53 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:37 PM)RicoTx Wrote: More than I can say for you loser.  Better than kissing up to some half [BLEEP] coach and following him from city to city.

THAT is just [BLEEP] weird.
Your warped opinion isn't the only one, Super Fan. Quit being an [BLEEP].

Warped opinion? 

Wow...talk about irony.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chip Kelly, tomsula and drafting ACL all stars, running a winning coach (Harbaugh) out of town, organization leaks that damaged the 49ers reputation of that team. Those are some good indictments that baalke should be fired. The current “process” in recent times is to hire a GM/HC that “collaborate”, build organizational “integrity” and share the same “vision”. IMO, baalke has not done enough to persuade me that he is the right man for the job. Can he change? Maybe, but not likely, he has a proven track record of running a team into the ground. How much patience does a fan base need to have? 2 years, 10years. I think I’ve waited long enough and want to see results.

(02-15-2022, 10:58 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:37 PM)RicoTx Wrote: More than I can say for you loser.  Better than kissing up to some half [BLEEP] coach and following him from city to city.

Just a word of advice, I’ve already served a ban telling this troll my thoughts.  It’s weird him not being a Jags fan is still able to post, yet those that call his [BLEEP] out get the ban hammer.  But I’m also not sure if a particular mod has it out for me since I’ve only gotten 3 warnings all from the same mod. Who knows.

Bet I can guess who that mod is lol.  It's happened to me.  Once you call him out he singles you out. Meanwhile he says things far worse....

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 11:54 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-15-2022, 03:52 PM)Upper Wrote: Getting pretty pissed again now.

https://twitter.com/RealMBB/status/1493611989867847680

Why? Was pretty obvious Khan was talking out of his [BLEEP] during that press conference. All he did was fumble around questions. Dude literally started the conference off by telling everybody he didn't do much of anything.. "I was told it was a long and exhaustive process".

He isn't going to go out of his way to interview people for EVP roles etc. and Baalke sure isn't about to get up and jump start a search for somebody to work above him.

The longer it drags out the more likely it is to not happen. So no hiring somebody for at least another 2 1/2 months, which happens to fall during the most important parts (FA and draft) of the off season means we're [BLEEP] out of luck.

Spielman likely hired next week. Either way, too late to really truly drive the draft process. Yes I pulled the next week out of thin air, but would make sense.

Secertive stuff from khan it looks like

(02-15-2022, 10:58 PM)Jags Wrote:

Just a word of advice, I’ve already served a ban telling this troll my thoughts.  It’s weird him not being a Jags fan is still able to post, yet those that call his [BLEEP] out get the ban hammer.  But I’m also not sure if a particular mod has it out for me since I’ve only gotten 3 warnings all from the same mod. Who knows.
Yeah, blame the mod who's doing his job instead of looking in the mirror and taking account of your own actions. Seems like you are the troll around here.

(02-15-2022, 09:54 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 09:36 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If that's what he does best, then he is a total failure at his job.
His last draft wasn't bad at all. Just impatient Jags fans wanting to blame a decade of frustration on one individual.

Which one? The last one he had in San Francisco? That was the last draft he was in charge of and his picks for the 49'ers sucked! Everyone knows Urban Meyer had final say on all of the draft picks in our last draft and other than Lawrence, which was a no-brainer, they were not good.

(02-16-2022, 01:30 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 09:54 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: His last draft wasn't bad at all. Just impatient Jags fans wanting to blame a decade of frustration on one individual.

Which one? The last one he had in San Francisco? That was the last draft he was in charge of and his picks for the 49'ers sucked! Everyone knows Urban Meyer had final say on all of the draft picks in our last draft and other than Lawrence, which was a no-brainer, they were not good.

What the hell do you even care what he did in San Francisco? Are you a Niners' fan? All I'm saying is that with Jacksonville, his one draft wasn't bad, with 6 potential starters. I have a feeling he'll work well with Pederson.

Who is paying this guy. It as if what ever the worse option for the Jags he wants. Sure he ain't a Tenn fan.

I just don't understand why some posters get upset about Baalke's history in San Fran. That has nothing to do with the team represented on this board. I'm just trying to be objective and look at his body of work here. His draft was actually fairly decent (hard to tell yet) in his one year at the helm and he had to deal with the freak show that was Urban Meyer for that season. That's where all the scorn belongs, IMO.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2022, 07:46 AM by Jags.)

(02-15-2022, 11:50 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:58 PM)Jags Wrote: Just a word of advice, I’ve already served a ban telling this troll my thoughts.  It’s weird him not being a Jags fan is still able to post, yet those that call his [BLEEP] out get the ban hammer.  But I’m also not sure if a particular mod has it out for me since I’ve only gotten 3 warnings all from the same mod. Who knows.

Bet I can guess who that mod is lol.  It's happened to me.  Once you call him out he singles you out. Meanwhile he says things far worse....

I don’t think it’s the same one you’re referring to.

(02-16-2022, 01:07 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:58 PM)Jags Wrote: Just a word of advice, I’ve already served a ban telling this troll my thoughts.  It’s weird him not being a Jags fan is still able to post, yet those that call his [BLEEP] out get the ban hammer.  But I’m also not sure if a particular mod has it out for me since I’ve only gotten 3 warnings all from the same mod. Who knows.
Yeah, blame the mod who's doing his job instead of looking in the mirror and taking account of your own actions. Seems like you are the troll around here.

I hope you have a great day today.

Thank you! You as well.

(02-15-2022, 11:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Why? Was pretty obvious Khan was talking out of his [BLEEP] during that press conference. All he did was fumble around questions. Dude literally started the conference off by telling everybody he didn't do much of anything.. "I was told it was a long and exhaustive process".

He isn't going to go out of his way to interview people for EVP roles etc. and Baalke sure isn't about to get up and jump start a search for somebody to work above him.

The longer it drags out the more likely it is to not happen. So no hiring somebody for at least another 2 1/2 months, which happens to fall during the most important parts (FA and draft) of the off season means we're [BLEEP] out of luck.

It took us a month and a half to land a coach. We'll have an EVP by mid-season, I promise.

(02-16-2022, 02:33 AM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: Who is paying this guy. It as if what ever the worse option for the Jags he wants. Sure he ain't a Tenn fan.

Just someone who gets their jollies ruffling feathers. Shouldn't be here long, Bevell's signed with the Phins.

(02-16-2022, 07:01 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote: I just don't understand why some posters get upset about Baalke's history in San Fran. That has nothing to do with the team represented on this board. I'm just trying to be objective and look at his body of work here. His draft was actually fairly decent (hard to tell yet) in his one year at the helm and he had to deal with the freak show that was Urban Meyer for that season. That's where all the scorn belongs, IMO.

Because if you had been here before Bevell signed with us, you'd have understood that we've endured a decade and a half of bad darfting, pitiful front office hires, unrest among players toward coaches, management and ownership, and we're [BLEEP] done with that song and dance. We want professionalism, harmony, and expertise, and you're not checking a lot of those boxes when TB is your de facto decision maker.

Your assertion that he's behind last year's picks is speculation alone (unless you have an in the rest of us don't) and defies Khan's own statement that Urban would be shaping the roster to suit his own designs.

This isn't saying that he can't learn from his past, or that his picks will all have ACLs held together with twine and duct tape. But, as a fanbase, we're less than willing to play wait and see while we continue to circle the drain. It's not impatience; it's exhaustion.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2022, 10:04 AM by JaggedSioux. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-16-2022, 09:27 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 07:01 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote: I just don't understand why some posters get upset about Baalke's history in San Fran. That has nothing to do with the team represented on this board. I'm just trying to be objective and look at his body of work here. His draft was actually fairly decent (hard to tell yet) in his one year at the helm and he had to deal with the freak show that was Urban Meyer for that season. That's where all the scorn belongs, IMO.

Because if you had been here before Bevell signed with us, you'd have understood that we've endured a decade and a half of bad darfting, pitiful front office hires, unrest among players toward coaches, management and ownership, and we're [BLEEP] done with that song and dance. We want professionalism, harmony, and expertise, and you're not checking a lot of those boxes when TB is your de facto decision maker.

Your assertion that he's behind last year's picks is speculation alone (unless you have an in the rest of us don't) and defies Khan's own statement that Urban would be shaping the roster to suit his own designs.

This isn't saying that he can't learn from his past, or that his picks will all have ACLs held together with twine and duct tape. But, as a fanbase, we're less than willing to play wait and see while we continue to circle the drain. It's not impatience; it's exhaustion.

OK, I get the frustration, but as you just claimed, he hasn't even been in charge of his own draft or free agency yet, so why is he being skewered. I mean, give the guy a chance. 
And who knows the crap that Urban put everyone through. He reminds me of the coach Voight played in Friday Night Lights.
Maybe Khan sees this too.

(02-15-2022, 11:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Lol, you ask why and then proceed to give all of the reasons why.

This Jagged poster is an absolute tool
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(02-16-2022, 11:33 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: This Jagged poster is an absolute tool
A learning tool? Glad I could educate you.