Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Goodell = greedy fake

Hey Roger, quit grumbling about the lack of diversity. Why don't you set the tone by resigning and allowing your puppet masters to interview minority candidates to take your place? How much is enough money for you? You've already tucked away God knows how many millions. The most visible part of your role -- draft emceeing -- is easily upgradable from your monotonous, flat persona. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3325...ad-coaches
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

GOTTEEEEMMMM

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022, 06:03 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not many will admit that they like him, but hes finally grown on me like a little. His likability went from -9% to 17% in my eyes.

Not a fan at all. I agree with the OP.

Same here. Goodell is a cheerleading clown that tries to bury/buy off pretty much every tough issue that faces the NFL.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 05:35 PM by ATLjag. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not proactive at all, except wanting to grow the fanbases and revenue abroad. Takes lawsuits for him to enact changes or address the issue (hiring discrimination, CE/concussions, racial baseline testing...).

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 07:36 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

(02-09-2022, 05:14 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Hey Roger, quit grumbling about the lack of diversity. Why don't you set the tone by resigning and allowing your puppet masters to interview minority candidates to take your place? How much is enough money for you? You've already tucked away God knows how many millions. The most visible part of your role -- draft emceeing -- is easily upgradable from your monotonous, flat persona. 

Man, is it hard being this racist all the time? Just curious. You really gotta be acting some serious level of racist to make me want to come to the defense of Goodell, unreal. Dude's trash, but to hire/fire then replace based solely on skin pigmentation is probably one of the most racist ways you could go about it... Ya think?

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022, 02:38 AM by TheDogCatcher. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-10-2022, 07:36 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(02-09-2022, 05:14 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Hey Roger, quit grumbling about the lack of diversity. Why don't you set the tone by resigning and allowing your puppet masters to interview minority candidates to take your place? How much is enough money for you? You've already tucked away God knows how many millions. The most visible part of your role -- draft emceeing -- is easily upgradable from your monotonous, flat persona. 

Man, is it hard being this racist all the time? Just curious. You really gotta be acting some serious level of racist to make me want to come to the defense of Goodell, unreal. Dude's trash, but to hire/fire then replace based solely on skin pigmentation is probably one of the most racist ways you could go about it... Ya think?
You missed the point. I was saying if he genuinely believed in a quota system, he’d set the example. But sure, call someone you don’t know a racist. Add another badge to your woke Cub Scout uni for that.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt