Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early Bold predictions for 2022-2023 season.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 08:51 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jags go 6-11 in the new season winning 3 more games then last season ,and are a lot more competiave againest bad teams,yet still get blowen out by playoff ,and super bowl contenders.

Arizona becomes 3rd team in a row to win super bowl on thier home field.

Jags win 2 games in thier own division instead of winning 1 game. i forgot  colts  lost to us.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 05:35 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-17-2022, 12:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags go 6-11 in the new season winning 3 more games then last season ,and are a lot more competiave againest bad teams,yet still get blowen out by playoff ,and super bowl contenders.

Jags win 2 games in thier own division instead of going winless.

You do know Indy is in our division...right?  And we didn't lose all of our divisional games?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

....no free agency or draft yet. Way too early.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 06:34 PM by Caldrac. Edited 5 times in total.)

Before free agency and the draft:

6 - 11

After free agency and the draft:

9 - 8

Coaching alone should get more wins out of this team. As much as I despised Meyer last year and Bevell's offensive approach. They had a lot of games where had they just extended this drive, maybe made one more play here or there? They could have probably won a total of five or six games. 

In particular, the Bengals game on TNF, the Jets game on the road towards the end of the year and also the first match up with the clots on the road and the Falcons game. This team will be much improved this year with Pederson and his staff. Especially with Pederson calling the actual plays and using a system that actually highlights and benefits Lawrence's skill set overall like he had at Clemson. 

The RPO / Inside Zone Run scheme is a lot of what Lawrence did for the Tigers and it's a lot of what Pederson's primary approach and principles on offense are rooted in philosophically. They need to determine their course of action with the offensive line, maintain their blitz tendencies on defense in the 3 - 4 scheme while also shoring up the front seven a little bit more between LB and DE. 

I think offensively outside of the line you're looking at another TE or two that compliments Dan Arnold. I think they're going to try and find their WR's in the draft that fit this scheme better and maybe try to swing for the fences on just one WR next month. I think they're also going to add at least two RB's to the fold with Robinson and Etienne on the mend and with the rest of the depth chart from last year leaving a lot to be desired behind them.

I think we'll see complementary football for the first time in a long time with this coaching staff. May take a few weeks to work out the kinks and hammer down the wrinkles on offense but it's right there. Should be excited as a fan.

Around the NFL:
From the AFC I like the Chargers as the one seed, followed by the Bengals as the second seed with Buffalo as the third seed and tennessee rounding out the conference as the fourth seed. I see Kansas City, Baltimore & ourselves rounding out the 5th - 7th seeds.

From the NFC I like the 49ers as the one seed, followed by the Packers as the second seed, Dallas as the third seed and Atlanta rounding out the conference as it's fourth seed. I see Washington, Seattle & Detroit rounding out the 5th - 7th seeds. 

Most improved overall teams in the NFL will be ourselves and Detroit. I think Watson ends up in Tampa Bay. I think Dan Campbell wins Coach of the Year honors. I think Derrick Henry will be the Comeback Player of the year. I think some of this past year's best teams will be some of the NFL's worst teams. Tampa Bay, Arizona, L.A from the NFC as well as New England and Las Vegas will struggle and maybe win 6 - 7 games. Just a feeling on my end.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-17-2022, 05:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 12:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags go 6-11 in the new season winning 3 more games then last season ,and are a lot more competiave againest bad teams,yet still get blowen out by playoff ,and super bowl contenders.

Jags win 2 games in thier own division instead of going winless.

You do know Indy is in our division...right?  And we didn't lose all of our divisional games?

Game didn't count, 17th game was just a conspiracy to keep Indy out of the postseason.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!