Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can we bench Cyprien please?

I am so tired of seeing sliprien miss tackles and get abused in the passing game.  What does he do well?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He led the team in tackles.

Gipson was the one shook out of his shoes. And House, oh my.

Cyp played decent. Maybe a play or 2.

5th thread tho

Cypritrash needs to go. He really cost us today. It's too bad Sample got hurt.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

No he didnt.

Rodgers just had all day to throw.

What did Gipson do today? I didn't notice him at all in coverage.

He didn't do 1 thing. Oh wait, Fatty Lacy shook him down.

Quote:What did Gipson do today? I didn't notice him at all in coverage.
Aside from the miraculous pass from Rodgers (with Ramsey on his back) to Adams, they dinked and dunked every pass. I thought he played well and he didn't have many chances to make a play on the ball because of that.

He played well, the only knock was the not being able to take down that tank, lacy. It honestly just looked like he couldn't physically get his arms around those tree trunks he had for thighs. Every time I saw him in coverage he was on his guys hip. Idk what game you were watching.

Quote:He played well, the only knock was the not being able to take down that tank, lacy. It honestly just looked like he couldn't physically get his arms around those tree trunks he had for thighs. Every time I saw him in coverage he was on his guys hip. Idk what game you were watching.

This, Cyp played well today, he was in good position in coverage and (generally) tackled well. The guy isn't Kam Chacnellor or Eric Berry, but he's a solid SS when he's allowed to roam closer to the LOS.

Jonathan Cyprien was in the right place at the wrong time. He would arrive late, then make a good tackle. Of course, it was not his fault that Eddie Lacy is a good RB.

Yeah Cyprien was getting abused today. 

It got tough to watch. 

They were clearly picking on him in the passing game. 

Quote:Yeah Cyprien was getting abused today. 

It got tough to watch. 

They were clearly picking on him in the passing game. 

It is worth noting penalties were called on #37.

Quote:It is worth noting penalties were called on #37.
Pretty sure he had one costly penalty.

Guys, please trust me. Cyp played pretty good actually.

He was all over the place.

Cyp is a bad football player who can't tackle well or cover well. If he was a 5th round pick he would have been cut already.

Fat Eddie is not a good running back.

Since when were threads like this not allowed though? 

Quote:Guys, please trust me. Cyp played pretty good actually.

He was all over the place.
No he didn't play good.  He missed a huge tackle that Lacy gained about 20 on and should've been a loss of 5. 

Rodgers was throwing at him all day and completing everything. 

The guy is trash. Can't cover without a penalty and can't make a play on the ball. Gave up a drive single handedly at the end of the half with his PI and Adams beat him for the TD. Whiffed on a tackle on Lacy, what else is new, and that lead to more points. Can't cover TEs, scrub Richard Rodgers toasted him repeatedly on 3rd down.

Maybe we win this game with Sample. Cyprien is trash trash trash.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!