Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can we bench Cyprien please?

He played well. What was the one play he ran down a guy headed for a score? He ran by several Jags and caught the guy from behind. It was impressive, though it got lost in the action because they gained big yardage. Things like that get forgotten about.

It's amazing that Gus and Dave are so stupid they think Cyp is a good player! Well Gus and Dave are not both stupid, it's just message board haters.

You pick a player to hate, and hate from day 1. Or pick a player to love and love from then on out making excuses, until they are no longer around

and everyone goes "oh yeah, I always knew X was Dogchit". The nature of the board.

The reality is Cyp is a good player, our backfield has improved a great deal, we faced a HOF QB in a zone of his own when he needed it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He played well. What was the one play he ran down a guy headed for a score? He ran by several Jags and caught the guy from behind. It was impressive, though it got lost in the action because they gained big yardage. Things like that get forgotten about.

It's amazing that Gus and Dave are so stupid they think Cyp is a good player! Well Gus and Dave are not both stupid, it's just message board haters.

You pick a player to hate, and hate from day 1. Or pick a player to love and love from then on out making excuses, until they are no longer around

and everyone goes "oh yeah, I always knew X was Dogchit". The nature of the board.

The reality is Cyp is a good player, our backfield has improved a great deal, we faced a HOF QB in a zone of his own when he needed it.
u hit the nail right on the head cyp could get one pick every game the rest of the year an everyone would be like o i knew he had it in him just needed time no one wants to be wrong n no one wants to be the last person to flip the sinking ship

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 06:37 AM by Go_jags3228.)

I can pretty much garentee wen ivory comes back n has a bad game so many of these bums will be like i knew it we paid way too much hes a injury prone bum blah bluh blah but the next week runs for 150 theyll right back on that jock about how they knew hed lead this team to victory

I was tough on him after the loss Sunday. That was mostly because I was a little tipsy and specifically remember that one play where he blew it on lacy. Besides that play he didn't play all that bad.

How was he being used? More of a SS in name only, with LB responsibilities (kind of like Mark Barron)? That seems to be the new trend with box safeties zho don't have the coverage skills.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was tough on him after the loss Sunday. That was mostly because I was a little tipsy and specifically remember that one play where he blew it on lacy. Besides that play he didn't play all that bad.
he didnt blow it on lacey he tackled lacey if im not mistaken it was gibpson who whiffed if were talkin about the same long eddie lacey run

Quote:he didnt blow it on lacey he tackled lacey if im not mistaken it was gibpson who whiffed if were talkin about the same long eddie lacey run
Cyp hit Lacy in the backfield but didn't wrap up and lacy scampered down the sideline for a big gain. 

Quote:he didnt blow it on lacey he tackled lacey if im not mistaken it was gibpson who whiffed if were talkin about the same long eddie lacey run
Two different plays. The one where Cyp missed the tackle was on a screen play. Then there was the long run by Lacy where he shook Gipson pretty good. My favorite part about the screen play is although Cyp first misses that tackle, he gets up and is in range to actually get the tackle but does a total superman dive whiff that is HILARIOUS! That is by far the best part of that screen play.