Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 NFL combine thread

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 07:39 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I'd be good if we draft Bell just not at 33.

(03-03-2022, 07:33 PM)Upper Wrote: Well dang if FQJMMA said it

Take David Bell of our board plz. Guys that horribly unathletic just don't make it.

Was he that bad in the drills?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/149950663...arvlyo8nkf

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I really want to see what Christian Watson can do

I'd be happy with

1. Neal
2. McBride
3. Watson
3. Moore

Would love this draft if we want to go offense

Would love that draft if we wan

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...arvlyo8nkf

Isaiah Likely officially measured 6-4, 245.

I was concerned about what he would measure. Now I know he's legit 6-4, I would gladly take him here in Jacksonville-assuming everything else checks out well.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I hadn't looked at him until recently, but I have to agree with everyone else that is putting Dulcich at TE1.

Dotson getting the Lockett comp and I love that. Ran a 4.41.

Skyy Moore won’t be there in round 3 at the point. Tape is good and he ran a 4.4. He will be in the 2nd round.

Burks running a 4.5 isn’t as fast as predicted but still good for a guy his size. His hands though…. Crazy small.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 08:10 PM by Upper. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-03-2022, 07:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dotson getting the Lockett comp and I love that. Ran a 4.41.

Skyy Moore won’t be there in round 3 at the point. Tape is good and he ran a 4.4. He will be in the 2nd round.

Burks running a 4.5 isn’t as fast as predicted but still good for a guy his size. His hands though…. Crazy small.

Yeah it was not a great day for our WR hopes. Dotson way less likely to make it to 33. Skyy not likely to make it to 65. David Bell is basically UDFA territory now.

Wan'Dale might make it to 65 or 70 now since he measured so much smaller than expected. But it's not great that he is more likely because he's tiny.

Gonna have to take looks at Pierce and Ty Fry. I think Pierce makes a good pick at 65/70 now and Ty Fry at 102. Not sure what to do with Austin.

Whoa Watson's broad jump at that size is bonkers, gonna have to dig deeper into him too.

Man there are some freaky athletes I haven't watched much of at WR. Add Isaiah Weston to the list.

https://twitter.com/ff_travism/status/14...52387?s=21

My boy from Maryland!

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 08:18 PM by Upper.)

(03-03-2022, 08:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/ff_travism/status/14...52387?s=21

My boy from Maryland!

Chigo is so short though. How does he play TE in the NFL? People were talking about how small Tebow looked compared to our crappy TE corps and he's a lot bigger than Chigo.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 08:19 PM by Cleatwood.)

(03-03-2022, 08:06 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 07:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dotson getting the Lockett comp and I love that. Ran a 4.41.

Yeah it was not a great day for our WR hopes. Dotson way less likely to make it to 33. Skyy not likely to make it to 65. David Bell is basically UDFA territory now.

Wan'Dale might make it to 65 or 70 now since he measured so much smaller than expected. But it's not great that he is more likely because he's tiny.

Gonna have to take looks at Pierce and Ty Fry. I think Pierce makes a good pick at 65/70 now and Ty Fry at 102. Not sure what to do with Austin.

Whoa Watson's broad jump at that size is bonkers, gonna have to dig deeper into him too.
I wanna see what Pickens runs but Dotson is still my (and everyone else’s) favorite for 33.

(03-03-2022, 08:18 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 08:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/ff_travism/status/14...52387?s=21

My boy from Maryland!

Chigo is so short though. How does he play TE in the NFL? People were talking about how small Tebow looked compared to our crappy TE corps and he's a lot bigger than Chigo.
No idea but I always gotta support my Terps. In Diggs We Trust.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 08:25 PM by Upper. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-03-2022, 08:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I wanna see what Pickens runs but Dotson is still my (and everyone else’s) favorite for 33.

As I said when you mentioned Dotson in the other thread, trade up! We ain't getting him otherwise.

I am encouraged by all these freak athlete no name WRs though. Now I know what I want to spend all of our 5th and 6th rounders on. Take all of them.

(03-03-2022, 08:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No idea but I always gotta support my Terps. In Diggs We Trust.

He's even smaller than him, but I think a Foster Moreau swiss army knife TE/FB/hback type of thing.

Add Daniel Bellinger to the 5/6 round flyer list at TE those are crazy numbers.

Biggest losers for me today were David Bell, Wan'Dale, and McBride I think. Bell is damn near undraftable after being that unathletic, Wan'Dale opting out of testing and then being only 5'8" sucks, and McBride was small with unexplosive jumps and opted out of running.

Burks was kind of a loser with the small hands and bad 10 yard splits, but we already knew he was more of a long speed type of guy anyway so I don't think his stock changed a ton.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 09:05 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

All the Jets fans want McBride with their 2nd round pick. If we dont take him at 33 that would be a good fit and he might go to the Jets if he falls to them

With all our picks we need to trade up for Dotson

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 09:16 PM by Eric1. Edited 2 times in total.)

Olave be movin

Good time for Pickens

(03-03-2022, 09:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Olave be movin
Bro 4.26?!

Woooo boy. I’m in.

(03-03-2022, 09:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Bro 4.26?!

Woooo boy. I’m in.

At 1.01?

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 09:25 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-03-2022, 09:17 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 09:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bro 4.26?!

Woooo boy. I’m in.

At 1.01?
Hahaha no. I’m taking Chigo at 1.01.

Him running a 4.26 is pretty crazy though. London, Jamo, Olave, Wilson and now possibly Dotson all in round 1?

Also. Pickens with 4.43. Awesome.

(03-03-2022, 09:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Bro 4.26?!

Woooo boy. I’m in.

Knew he could run, but wasn't expecting that. Damn