Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Devon House

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 09:58 PM by Rockman1966.)

Not many chances to put a lick on Rodgers today.  Devon House had the one clear shot to put a helmet on him and he eased up; he did give him a two-handed push.  UNEXCEPTABLE (changed back for JagsGooner)!

Yes, you had once played in GB.  Yes, you did cuddle up to AR after the game.  Your job is to put a lick on the opposing QB and you pussed out.

*Two bogus neutral zone/offside penalties.

**Hacker and T-Wig are lambasting the officiating on the 5th Quarter post-game show.  Saw at least four no-calls on GB PIs; one blatant

PI on A-Rob on the last drive.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You mean unacceptable?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Yeah, hit the All-Pro QB who is out of bounds at the pylon.

The 8 game suspension will be totally worth it!

Rolleyes

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

To me House should've blew up Nelson on that quick pass into the flat by the goal line. That was 20 yards in font of me and as Nelson was up in the air I was telling myself "House better blow this dudes legs up" instead Nelson breaks a weak tackle and get more yards. Also the TD to end the half...it was 3rd and 10 with only a few seconds left. The only play they could make is to the endzone and House was not even looking.

House was out manned today. Cobb exposed him. He was afraid of hitting Rodgers.

And then he got beasted on the TD.

He played pitiful.

It was ironic Davon House had a bad game against players he knows personally from earlier in his career. He practiced against them and knew how they play. I was hoping his history with the Packers would be a good thing.

House pulled up.  He had a shot at him at the goal line, which is in play.

Quote:Not many chances to put a lick on Rodgers today. Devon House had the one clear shot to put a helmet on him and he eased up; he did give him a two-handed push. UNACCEPTABLE (corrected for the grammar police)!

Yes, you had once played in GB. Yes, you did cuddle up to AR after the game. Your job is to put a lick on the opposing QB and you pussed out.

*Two bogus neutral zone/offside penalties.

**Hacker and T-Wig are lambasting the officiating on the 5th Quarter post-game show. Saw at least four no-calls on GB PIs; one blatant

PI on A-Rob on the last drive.
It's not the grammar police if the word you used isn't even a word.

Quote:It's not the grammar police if the word you used isn't even a word.

Spelling police?

I thought all our corners had pretty good games. Most of the passes that were caught were perfectly thrown and were well covered.

If we got any pressure on Rodgers we'd have won that game.

Quote:Spelling police?
You're the last person to even speak on such a thing.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 09:56 PM by Rockman1966.)

@JagsGooner, unexceptable, adjective form of exceptable.  Go back to school.

Quote:@JagsGooner, unexceptable, adjective form of exceptable.  Go back to school.

is a word, yes but the correct one would be unacceptable in that situation.

sorry for grammering but we all handle defeat differently.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:@JagsGooner, unexceptable, adjective form of exceptable. Go back to school.
Go back to school? You can't even use the right word. Nice try tho.

@RealtorPat, to be correct, you should have said, "It is a word, yes....."  Reedickyoulus. 

@JagsGooner, I take offense, I spent the best 5 years of my life as an undergrad......

BTW, it should be "though."

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 10:16 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:@JagsGooner, I take offense, I spent the best 5 years of my life as an undergrad......

BTW, it should be "though."
Undergrads use acronyms? Because that is what BTW is. How about the extra ....... At the end of your sentences? Take offense all you want, you still used a word that changed the entire rant.

Also: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tho'>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tho</a>

Who the hell is Devon House?

Quote:Who the hell is Devon House?
Ask the OP. He's an undergrad.

Quote:Who the hell is Devon House?

I take acception to that spelling.