Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why aren't teams throwing at Ramsey?

Jameis is the only one to throw at Ramsey so far and it was twice. Ramsey was not thrown at by Dalton or Rodgers. He's a rookie, so it's odd to me they aren't testing him at all so far.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jameis is the only one to throw at Ramsey so far and it was twice. Ramsey was not thrown at by Dalton or Rodgers. He's a rookie, so it's odd to me they aren't testing him at all so far.

Rodgers tried to throw at Cobb once with Ramsey on him. Didn't get completed.

Probably guys aren't throwing at him because they feel like it's better to throw at everyone else.

Bc he good
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Bc he good

This, if a guy is blanketed you arent throwing it to him. Hes been very, very good.

Cause Jordy Nelson and other no name receivers are open. Why throw to Jalen when you can throw a 20 yard completion?

Because we have Cyprien lol

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:Because we have Cyprien lol

Yeah dude, he needs to get benched. He was the weakest link today on D.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

@jalenramsey

Lol people quick to want a story so here you go: ZERO completions on me. I back up my talk. I play for the Lord and my teammates! We fought!

Ha good timing.

We did fight. Man we almost won this one. Ramsey is going to get noticed.

Yeah I made a post in the official game thread asking about people throwing at him because I saw #20 like maybe only a couple times all game, and it wasn't him that was getting thrown at he just was in the area at the end of the play. If he's literally looking this good off the bat, watch out because he'll only get better. 

Wow, he needs to shut his mouth on Twitter. He couldn't get Rodgers down which led to a TD. I love the guys confidence, but damn...

Quote:Wow, he needs to shut his mouth on Twitter. He couldn't get Rodgers down which led to a TD. I love the guys confidence, but damn...

He needs to stop talking bc he didn't allow a catch and Rodgers made a miracle pass while Kalen was on him? ......ok
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Ramsey put his money where his mouth is. People afraid to throw at him.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 06:30 PM by jagboss.)

Ramsey on twitter just now:

"Lol people quick to want a story so here you go: ZERO completions on me. I back up my talk. I play for the Lord and my teammates! We fought!"

Quote:Wow, he needs to shut his mouth on Twitter. He couldn't get Rodgers down which led to a TD. I love the guys confidence, but damn...

If our biggest problem from our rookie corner in his first game is that he barely didn't make a sack I think he'll be just fine.

I can guarantee that Rivers will throw it his way at least once… Rivers is willing to take chances, even if they are ill-advised. 

I hope Ramsey can snag one and return it to the house.

Ramsey played like a man today. You do you Jalen.

Not much of a surprise as he was probably the best shutdown corner last year statistically in college. Can only get better.

He caused a pressure off a blitz...last time I checked he's not a pass rusher. 

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

No he doesn't, it's about time we had someone with both talent and swagger.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato