Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts reportedly agree to trade Wentz to the Washington Commanders

Per Colin Cowhead.  take it for what its worth.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-09-2022, 03:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Per Colin Cowhead.  take it for what its worth.

I love your take on Washington's nickname. LOL.

Dang, what a flex. They bailed on the Wentz experiment pretty quickly

(03-09-2022, 04:28 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Dang, what a flex. They bailed on the Wentz experiment pretty quickly

Says a lot about the personality of Carson Wentz

They could end up in a QB death spiral if they aren't careful.

Who will be their next starter?

Frank Reich got all the credit for Carson Wentz' development in Philly. Does he get the blame for him washing out in Indy?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-09-2022, 04:55 PM)Bullseye Wrote: They could end up in a QB death spiral if they aren't careful.

Frank Reich got all the credit for Carson Wentz' development in Philly. Does he get the blame for him washing out in Indy?

More hopeful for us if Wentz' success in Philly was more about Pedersen and less about Reich.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

So do the Colts go Mariota, Jimmy G, Jameis?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Clots getting to dump his whole salary sucks

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2022, 07:41 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-09-2022, 04:55 PM)Bullseye Wrote: They could end up in a QB death spiral if they aren't careful.

Frank Reich got all the credit for Carson Wentz' development in Philly.  Does he get the blame for him washing out in Indy?

Something tells me Jimmy G is coming to Indy. It's just a hunch.

(03-09-2022, 05:58 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: So do the Colts go Mariota, Jimmy G, Jameis?

Mariota would be worse than Wentz. Jimmy G is the best fit.

Colts also not going to re-sign LT Eric Fisher.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-09-2022, 08:23 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Colts also not going to re-sign LT Eric Fisher.

I didn't think they would. He was pretty bad last season.

(03-09-2022, 03:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 03:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Per Colin Cowhead.  take it for what its worth.

I love your take on Washington's nickname. LOL.

Nothing original on my part. Thier own fans on thier message boards are calling them that.

(03-09-2022, 09:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 03:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I love your take on Washington's nickname. LOL.

Nothing original on my part. Thier own fans on thier message boards are calling them that.

LOL. That's hilarious. I bet the team didn't think of this when they picked the name. I can't wait to hear the chants...... "Let's go Commis, let's go!"

(03-09-2022, 09:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 09:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Nothing original on my part. Thier own fans on thier message boards are calling them that.

LOL. That's hilarious. I bet the team didn't think of this when they picked the name. I can't wait to hear the chants...... "Let's go Commis, let's go!"

It's dated now, but I liked Washington R-Words.
You're not supposed to say it anymore.
s
;

;

(03-09-2022, 07:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Frank Reich got all the credit for Carson Wentz' development in Philly.  Does he get the blame for him washing out in Indy?

Something tells me Jimmy G is coming to Indy. It's just a hunch.

(03-09-2022, 05:58 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: So do the Colts go Mariota, Jimmy G, Jameis?

If he's the answer then they're asking the wrong question. Still I'd love to see them drown in bad trades and contracts born of QB desperation for the next few decades.

(03-09-2022, 10:07 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 07:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Something tells me Jimmy G is coming to Indy. It's just a hunch.

If he's the answer then they're asking the wrong question. Still I'd love to see them drown in bad trades and contracts born of QB desperation for the next few decades.

Yeah, they have been quarterback-rich/lucky for years. It's time for a long drought.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 10:00 AM by Mikey.)

(03-09-2022, 04:28 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Dang, what a flex. They bailed on the Wentz experiment pretty quickly

They traded a first for a third and a year of [fart noise].

I kinda hope they go all in on Jimmy G, too, overpay for another mediocre option!

Truth be told, my biggest concern would be if they take a swing at Jameis. He seemed to be doing well in NO, put him in another dome, does he continue to flourish?

I expect them to swing for JImmy G, though. D Leonard made a good point yesterday, though - this will be the fifth QB in 5 years there, do the FA QB look elsewhere even if Indy backs the brinks truck up to their door?

(03-09-2022, 09:50 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 09:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: LOL. That's hilarious. I bet the team didn't think of this when they picked the name. I can't wait to hear the chants...... "Let's go Commis, let's go!"

It's dated now, but I liked Washington R-Words.
You're not supposed to say it anymore.

[redacted]s

What did Washington possibly see in him to give up so much?

(03-10-2022, 10:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: What did Washington possibly see in him to give up so much?

Washington is in complete desperation mode. Rodgers is staying in GB, Wilson refused to play for them, Watson may go to prison instead of getting traded and the QB draft class is very poor. They were running out of options and they "got an itchy trigger finger."