Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Not A Screen!

You can give me anything but that screen Olsen... We have to be better! Still shaking my head about that play... We just needed 1 yard..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bortles should have sneaked instead of just throwing it to Greene.

The one where Greene just stuck his hand up. On 3rd and 1, BB has to sneak that.

Quote:You can give me anything but that screen Olsen... We have to be better! Still shaking my head about that play... We just needed 1 yard..

I agree. That call was bad and inexcusable at that point in the game.

Agreed. I hated the play call. Too risky of a call. Why not a simple slant route to a hands receiver? Anything but that call

I would've rather seen a shot to the EZ than that

Quote:Agreed. I hated the play call. Too risky of a call. Why not a simple slant route to a hands receiver? Anything but that call

Obviously hindsight is 20/20 but whoever was blocking on hat screen, if they fake blocked and released on a go route....that's an easy TD for the win.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 05:56 PM by CSO14.)

Horrible call. Should have done 1 of 2 things. Shot one in the EZ, or throw over the middle like you have been on 4th down. It's just our luck the only 1 we don't convert is the last one.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

How about another end around fake!?!?

Quote:Bortles should have sneaked instead of just throwing it to Greene.

The one where Greene just stuck his hand up. On 3rd and 1, BB has to sneak that.
We didn't have no more timeouts...Clock would have killed us..

Bad execution. But is a play design to get a few yards. I would've used a marcedes or Julius instead though.

Quote:How about another end around fake!?!?

How about actually handing it off once just for kicks?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They basically had 10 people in the box (with the inside corner playing press). Running was not an option there.

The outside receiver was one-on-one. It's an easy 5 yard curl route.

Regards.............the Chiefjag

Bad execution? That play was crap.

same loseing jags with same loseing attudtuide. lets run the play the  team has never been succusful in since they came into the leage. the screen play. Jags can't run that play,and we can't stop that play either.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:same loseing jags with same loseing attudtuide. lets run the play the  team has never been succusful in since they came into the leage. the screen play. Jags can't run that play,and we can't stop that play either.
Is that what your dad said...?

I can think of a number of times that the screen play has worked in our favor.

Hell, if you watched the game you would have noticed that the 30+ yard gain by Marcedes Lewis was a screen play that set up our TD by Yeldon.

Quote:How about actually handing it off once just for kicks?
NOPE

I blame Bortles.. Ole called the play before the defense came up and stacked the line. Blake should have audibled out of that play and took a shot at the end zone.

I understand the design of the play requires the receiver to make a defender miss since it was 2 corner backs vs. 1 blocker in A-rob. Knowing this, in my opinion Lee would have been a better option. Hurns is not a make-you-miss type of player.

Quote:We didn't have no more timeouts...Clock would have killed us..

New set of downs after a sneak. Just spike it and reset.