Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NASA admits it may be time to study sex in space

Any Volunteers?????

NASA admits it may be time to study sex in space as experts claim it's 'crucial' for long-haul missions to the Moon and Mars
  • NASA insists that no humans have had sex in space, and there have been no studies into human sex and sexual activities in a low gravity environment
  • Researchers from Canada say this needs to change, as more civilians go to orbit
  • They have called on space organizations to embrace the space sex discipline
  • This is because sex will be crucial to the future colonization of other worlds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...PxI4S58zZA
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In the name of science, I volunteer.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Haven’t they already done that? Pardon the pun. If not, I’m with Sneakers.

Well… not like that. I’m am willing to put my body on the line. Provided it’s a hot nerdy science chick. Not Sneakers.

(03-10-2022, 09:20 PM)Jags Wrote: Haven’t they already done that? Pardon the pun. If not, I’m with Sneakers. 

Well… not like that.  I’m am willing to put my body on the line.  Provided it’s a hot nerdy science chick.  Not Sneakers.

Don't know if it has been done yet.  My personal record is 35,000 feet.

Thanks for clearing up the other part.

The Wikipedia article on this was... Not encouraging.
That said, they figured out pooping in space a long time ago even though it's still an ordeal. They'll figure this out as well.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 06:57 PM by Jags. Edited 4 times in total.)

The hardest part, IMO would be staying “in position”.  In that environment, there should be ways to strap in/ buckle up or whatever. No kink intended.  After all, in this situation, the goal is not pleasure so much procreation.  I trust the sperm to find its destination.  Woman can get pregnant when their on top.  So it doesn’t have to defy gravity. 

Once you figure that out then the weightless environment of the fetus in the womb could cause some issues.  Idk.  Not a doctor yet (haven’t seen PHD’s on Amazon yet).  I would assume even in that environment the baby or baby mommas body or both would find their way out. 

Now, we were built  for a life on earth.  Long term weightless, or 1/6 gravity on the moon or elsewhere…that could lead to other health issues

Another thing in the long term aspect would be the “baby” growing up used to much less gravity.  It’s muscles and bones aren’t used to our gravity.  If he/she had to return to Earth, would it even be able to stand up? The article may have touched on all this.  Idk.  I didn’t read it.  I’m surprised HB hasn’t chimed in to put his two cents in. This should be right up his alley.

"Time for re-entry"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-12-2022, 08:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Time for re-entry"

I'm thinking a Sigourney Weaver type from Galaxy Quest as mission commander.  I can't wait until she orders me to fire the rocket!

Second thought, I’m not sure I would be able to be watched that closely and monitored during such an experiment. You’ll be hearing all kinds of stuff in the earpiece. I can only imagine the go/no go poll you’d have to endure while they determine if it’s safe to proceed and if you’re allowed to complete the mission. I’d be like “guys, just shut up already!”

You’re go for blast off!

Way ahead of you Houston

I don't think they really need to do it for procreation. I'm sure they can thaw and implant embryos, and fertilize eggs with thawed sperm, in zero g. So they should be able to bring everything they would need for procreation frozen from Earth.
The main reason to study sex in zero g would be the main reason we do it on Earth: entertainment, love, and bonding.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-13-2022, 04:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think they really need to do it for procreation. I'm sure they can thaw and implant embryos, and fertilize eggs with thawed sperm, in zero g. So they should be able to bring everything they would need for procreation frozen from Earth.
The main reason to study sex in zero g would be the main reason we do it on Earth: entertainment, love, and bonding.

You'd be surprised with the impacts of microgravity on human physiological systems - not to mention, organogenesis/embryology/etc.

Space Balls now takes on a new meaning.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The 'money shot' just became a whole lot more difficult.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-15-2022, 10:32 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The 'money shot' just became a whole lot more difficult.

Yes, but you can even try from the other side of the ISS!  Impressive, isn’t it?

(03-15-2022, 12:01 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 10:32 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The 'money shot' just became a whole lot more difficult.

Yes, but you can even try from the other side of the ISS!  Impressive, isn’t it?

I look for the angle that gives me maximum thrust at blast-off.

(03-15-2022, 01:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 12:01 PM)Jags Wrote: Yes, but you can even try from the other side of the ISS!  Impressive, isn’t it?

I look for the angle that gives me maximum thrust at blast-off.

Obviously, but in space, it doesn’t matter the angle.  It’ll just keep on going.  Straight trajectory.  Until it hits her asteroid.

(03-15-2022, 06:22 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 01:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I look for the angle that gives me maximum thrust at blast-off.

Obviously, but in space, it doesn’t matter the angle.  It’ll just keep on going.  Straight trajectory.  Until it hits her asteroid.

It doesn't matter how you get there as long as you deliver the payload.

(03-15-2022, 06:36 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 06:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Obviously, but in space, it doesn’t matter the angle.  It’ll just keep on going.  Straight trajectory.  Until it hits her asteroid.

It doesn't matter how you get there as long as you deliver the payload.

Wait… they are actually paying for the load?  I thought that expense came out of my pocket. Sign me up again boys!

(03-15-2022, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 06:36 PM)Sneakers Wrote: It doesn't matter how you get there as long as you deliver the payload.

Wait… they are actually paying for the load?  I thought that expense came out of my pocket. Sign me up again boys!

I signed up to practice with the girls, but hey, to each his own.   I won't judge you.

(03-15-2022, 07:30 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote: Wait… they are actually paying for the load?  I thought that expense came out of my pocket. Sign me up again boys!

I signed up to practice with the girls, but hey, to each his own.   I won't judge you.

Ahhh.  Shall I say that is a “low blow”?  

Nice one sneakers!  

I like how you can dish it out.  +1 for you, good sir.