Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reasonable Expectations for Trevor Lawrence

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2022, 08:20 AM by Mikey.)

(03-21-2022, 09:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not going to root for the tittians ever. the jags need to learn to take some chances. we could have players like patrick peterson,we could've got calais campel back who was a leader of sacksonville. 

look at the browns getting watson,takeing a chance on a greatt qb,they will win a super bowl before jags have a winning season.   

I won't believe doug is the right head coach until  jags have a winning season more then every other  6 to 8 years.  I can't stand for the tittians,ill never cheer for them. 

I will be very shocked if jags draft Hutuichson from  mighen state.  if anyone here is expecting jags to have a winning season this next season,you forget it takes time to build winning teams.

so you want to throw all our money at old guys whose next big move is retirement? Snowy, come on. After many many years of this same story, haven't you figured out yet that paying someone for what they did or who they were 5 years ago isn't going to serve you well in this league.

The Browns getting Watson was bad, they got fleeced by the tinhorns and then doubled down by fully guaranteeing the dude's deal. I have a feeling this deal is gonna be as bad for them as hiring Meyer was for us. Our saving grace, though, is that Urbz' failure is behind us, and we really don't have years of negative affects that will continue to remind us of the mistake like Cleveland may if Watson doesn't progress.

And the wolverines on this board are gonna tear you a new one for confusing them with MSU.

Can we come to an agreement that if the Jags do darft Hutch, will you stop with these uninformed diatribes?

(03-21-2022, 12:24 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 09:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not going to root for the tittians ever. the jags need to learn to take some chances. we could have players like patrick peterson,we could've got calais campel back who was a leader of sacksonville. 

look at the browns getting watson,takeing a chance on a greatt qb,they will win a super bowl before jags have a winning season.   

I won't believe doug is the right head coach until  jags have a winning season more then every other  6 to 8 years.  I can't stand for the tittians,ill never cheer for them. 

I will be very shocked if jags draft Hutuichson from  mighen state.  if anyone here is expecting jags to have a winning season this next season,you forget it takes time to build winning teams.

Laughing Laughing

Patrick Peterson who is gonna be 32 and no one wants to sign right now?
Calais who will be 36 and has been declining??

And just before you said no one knows about Kirk? lol

Just go root for the tittians, no one needs you here.

every other NFL fan = snowy's dad.
His dad is a fountain of NFL ignorance if what snowy shares with us is accurate. It's like living with his own personal Skip Bayless.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-21-2022, 07:33 AM
RE: Reasonable Expectations for Trevor Lawrence - by Mikey - 03-22-2022, 08:18 AM