Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reasonable Expectations for Trevor Lawrence

(04-04-2022, 02:47 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 02:36 AM)Eric1 Wrote: You claim you watched games last year, but you also don't think drops were a problem LOLOLOLOL

That stat just confirms what we all seen during the games last year, even if you don't want to believe it because it doesn't support your awful opinion on Lawrence.

You must not actually read my posts if you think I don't consider drops to be a problem. I've been advocating for Laviska to be cut/traded since midway through the season because of that very reason. But to say Trevor Lawrence had more catchable passes than Tom Brady last year dosen't seem right at all. My opinion on Lawrence is grounded by his play.. not what I hear from some bozo on ESPN like yourself and plenty others. 

While I can acknowledge he had a subpar supporting cast (to say the very least) I can also acknowledge that I watched him countless times in a clean pocket, completely miss a wide open WR. The best example of that was a double crosser in the endzone. Lawrence stepped up, clean pocket and threw the ball towards Marvin Jones IIRC who was being followed closely by a DB on the right side of the endzone. Ball floated well over his head. Meanwhile, on the left side of the field you had Treadwell on the exact same route, opposite side running with a 2-3 yard gap between him and the DB. Bad Decision and one of the worst throws i've seen a professional QB make under 0 pressure.

EDIT: Also you say "I claim to watch the games".. yes as a matter of fact, I've probably watched more jaguars football since 2010 than anyone else here. I haven't missed a single game, and I don't turn the TV off when we're getting blown out. I'm a die hard fan, i'm just realistic in my opinion rather than blowing hype up my own [BLEEP] when theres nothing to be hyped about.

You're cute, you really are LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey guys we have the biggest Jaguars' fan, of all Jaguars' fans you'll ever see here. This guy has watched more and knows more than any of us here could even begin to try and comprehend.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-21-2022, 07:33 AM
RE: Reasonable Expectations for Trevor Lawrence - by Eric1 - 04-04-2022, 03:05 AM