Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If the team had a pass rush thar would of been a win.

Aaron Rodgers had 5 or more seconds in the pocket all day long. The blitz was ineffective as well. Fowler and the rest of the dline got handled. Looks like pass rush once again will be our Achilles heel
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah Fowler,Yannick, Jackson, Marks were invisible

sign greg hardy

Quote:Aaron Rodgers had 5 or more seconds in the pocket all day long. The blitz was ineffective as well. Fowler and the rest of the dline got handled. Looks like pass rush once again will be our Achilles heel

The partiality of the referee toward GB sure didn't hurt, either.

Greg Hardy. Now.

I've been saying it all offseason and got slammed. All i heard was Fowler coming back and we signed Jackson.

While in the car right after the half Stutterin' Frank said the following, probably the most blunt description of the problem:

"Jaguars lined up to blitz..."

"Everybody's coming..."

"Rodgers standing back there with plenty of time to throw..."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I saw some pressure but after being held the first few seconds getting pressure at that point is too late.

No Fun

Quote:I've been saying it all offseason and got slammed. All i heard was Fowler coming back and we signed Jackson.

A lot of people questioned whether Fowler would be a guy that could contribute in his first few years and they got shouted down by the bib brigrade and their mod buddies. So far it looks like those questioning his ability were correct to do so. He's going to need years of work if he's ever any good as a pass rusher.

Hardy

Today

Fowler 0 sacks

Leonard Williams 2.5

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:While in the car right after the half Stutterin' Frank said the following, probably the most blunt description of the problem:

"Jaguars lined up to blitz..."

"Everybody's coming..."

"Rodgers standing back there with plenty of time to throw..."

Eh, Rodgers was flushed out of the pocket a lot. I felt like we should have used the QB spy more though.

I don`t like the idea of Hardy but I hate the idea of watching this pass rush all year even more.

[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 04:43 PM by BklynJag.)

I was pissed about missing out on Vernon. Then we misses out on Ayers. But the team said we were fine on DE.

Posted a thread about signing Greg Hardy just a few minutes ago. Looks like it was deleted. Not sure why, as it was totally relevant. If only the Jaguars could play with the intensity of the forum moderators. Any who, it's time to sign a player that has a proven track record of pass rushing in the NFL. Greg Hardy time. 

Thought the pass rush was good not great, Rodgers was just better.  He did some magical BS on multiple plays.  That is also a well coached O line that is pretty dang good.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Posted a thread about signing Greg Hardy just a few minutes ago. Looks like it was deleted. Not sure why, as it was totally relevant. If only the Jaguars could play with the intensity of the forum moderators. Any who, it's time to sign a player that has a proven track record of pass rushing in the NFL. Greg Hardy time. 

Mods are a joke just like Bradley.

My topic was deleted too because I don't think Fowler is better than Leonard Williams lol

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Greg Hardy. 

Stop being soft, wanna win or not?

Fowler going 3rd overall was laughable, thats where talents like Myles Garrett deserve to go. Just a bad year to need a pass rusher

There was some pressure but Rodgers is great at escaping and moving within the pocket.

It'll be interesting to see next week versus Rivers since he isnt any where near Rodgers in terms of mobility.