Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Football 2022

I haven’t played fantasy football in a few years. I’m looking for a league. I think I might be interested in doing a keeper league. Anybody starting up one for the coming year? I think it would be cool to have a league or multiple leagues made up of posters on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-26-2022, 12:11 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I haven’t played fantasy football in a few years. I’m looking for a league. I think I might be interested in doing a keeper league. Anybody starting up one for the coming year? I think it would be cool to have a league or multiple leagues made up of posters on this board.

If you started one, I would gladly join.

I think Yahoo has the best fantasy platform.

(04-10-2022, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 12:11 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I haven’t played fantasy football in a few years. I’m looking for a league. I think I might be interested in doing a keeper league. Anybody starting up one for the coming year? I think it would be cool to have a league or multiple leagues made up of posters on this board.

If you started one, I would gladly join.

I think Yahoo has the best fantasy platform.

Me too. I'd love to join another league. I've been in the same fantasy league for over 20 years with some guys I used to work with. It's super competitive. I've been to 6 championships and lost all 6. I'm known as the Buffalo Bills of my league. LOL.

Are we talking about money or a free league? I'd do money. Don't really have the time to invest for free. I'm in three, run one. I'm dumb enough to run another if we're serious. I've been running the one I do for 25+ years, well enough (and trustworthy enough) where all 14 of my teams have been back for the last 6 years. We'd need at least ten for a decent one. 14 is max. Things get too thinned out after that.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Getting to that time of year. I'd join a board league.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 10:48 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

OK guys.  I set up a standard PPR league through Yahoo.  The draft is currently set for 9/7 at 8:30EST.  It can be changed if necessary.  It's free unless we change our minds. 

Link is as follows:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com...fffa9a22b7

If there's a password required, I don't see it.  Post here if you have any issues joining.  It's currently set for ten teams.  This can be reduced or increased but really wouldn't want to go any higher than twelve.  The talent gets too thinned out.

Yo guys. Everybody was saying they were ready for some fantasy football. I've had a free board league (Jags Fans United) set up in Yahoo for almost a week now. Let's get signed up so we see exactly what we're looking at as far as teams.

Link is in the prior post.

Lets go guys.  Finally got a second team to sign up.  Information is a couple of posts up.  Its all for board bragging rights.

(07-17-2022, 09:56 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Lets go guys.  Finally got a second team to sign up.  Information is a couple of posts up.  Its all for board bragging rights.
I’m in!

3 teams so far total. Hopefully we get at least 8.

And then there were four.

(07-19-2022, 09:10 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: And then there were four.

OK, cool.  We’re getting somewhere.  Technically we have enough for a draft (per Yahoo rules) but we need at least eight for a decent league.

Let’s get them there teams in.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2022, 10:34 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-19-2022, 09:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 09:10 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: And then there were four.

OK, cool.  We’re getting somewhere.  Technically we have enough for a draft (per Yahoo rules) but we need at least eight for a decent league.

OK, I'm only seeing three.  I thought we had interest here.  I understand that you don't want to be embarrassed by my team kicking your [BLEEP].  But c'mon.  I know there's other fantasy footballers out there.  I'm about to go on vacation.  If I don't have anymore interest by the time I get back on Labor Day, I'll just delete the league and I'll stick with my money leagues only.

(08-24-2022, 10:32 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 09:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: OK, cool.  We’re getting somewhere.  Technically we have enough for a draft (per Yahoo rules) but we need at least eight for a decent league.

OK, I'm only seeing three.  I thought we had interest here.  I understand that you don't want to be embarrassed by my team kicking your [BLEEP].  But c'mon.  I know there's other fantasy footballers out there.  I'm about to go on vacation.  If I don't have anymore interest by the time I get back on Labor Day, I'll just delete the league and I'll stick with my money leagues only.
I used to play a lot back in the day when I had a [BLEEP] ton of time on my hands.  But if y’all need another, I’ll join.  I’ll probably be a placeholder for last place but … whatevs.  Would’ve joined in a heartbeat 5 years ago.  Give the word, and I’ll jump in.

(08-26-2022, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 10:32 AM)RicoTx Wrote: OK, I'm only seeing three.  I thought we had interest here.  I understand that you don't want to be embarrassed by my team kicking your [BLEEP].  But c'mon.  I know there's other fantasy footballers out there.  I'm about to go on vacation.  If I don't have anymore interest by the time I get back on Labor Day, I'll just delete the league and I'll stick with my money leagues only.
I used to play a lot back in the day when I had a [BLEEP] ton of time on my hands.  But if y’all need another, I’ll join.  I’ll probably be a placeholder for last place but … whatevs.  Would’ve joined in a heartbeat 5 years ago.  Give the word, and I’ll jump in.

I honestly don’t think we’ll have enough anyway, but signup information is farther up in this thread.

(08-26-2022, 08:11 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(08-26-2022, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: I used to play a lot back in the day when I had a [BLEEP] ton of time on my hands.  But if y’all need another, I’ll join.  I’ll probably be a placeholder for last place but … whatevs.  Would’ve joined in a heartbeat 5 years ago.  Give the word, and I’ll jump in.

I honestly don’t think we’ll have enough anyway, but signup information is farther up in this thread.

Looks like I’m in. Haven’t played on Yahoo before, do they normally give you gay names?

Also, to fill the spots, maybe you can put a link in the sideline or something.  I’m sure I’m not alone in not checking this section.  Maybe put it in the sideline it the powers at be won’t hit ya for it?

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2022, 08:00 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ok, you may kill me.  I was checking on this and it appears that I may have added myself twice???? WTH?  If you can delete one of me, that’ll be awesome.   Sorry for the inconvenience. That or tell me how to delete one, if possible

(08-30-2022, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote: Ok, you may kill me.  I was checking on this and it appears that I may have added myself twice???? WTH?  If you can delete one of me, that’ll be awesome.   Sorry for the inconvenience. That or tell me how to delete one, if possible

Dude, that coulda doubled your chances of winning.. You coulda traded with yourself lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-30-2022, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote: Ok, you may kill me.  I was checking on this and it appears that I may have added myself twice???? WTH?  If you can delete one of me, that’ll be awesome.   Sorry for the inconvenience. That or tell me how to delete one, if possible

[BLEEP].

Smile

(08-31-2022, 06:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

[BLEEP].

Smile

There’s a bunch of words I’ve noticed that are bleeped.  Some I found out accidentally.  But I’m pretty sure I know what you’re getting at.  Yep, I’ve got my moments and it’s well deserved.  I do dumb [BLEEP] crap occasionally.  It’s well deserved.  I’m glad you added that happy yellow guy and turn out on the league was poor.  Otherwise, I’m pretty sure you’d be pissed at me. Haha. I suppose all is good.  Damnit, I tried to put my Don King hat on an promote it. But I guess no one on here likes me either.  You really should have invited Snowie.  I’m sure he doesn’t like you and it’s reciprocated.  But can you imagine that team? [BLEEP], get JW in here and she’d only draft Lions, Bengals and Jaguars.

We need a few more and we'll have a league. 1 week before the draft