Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is the effort we needed to see

There's a few stragglers and liabilities who we're gonna be stuck with this season (lookin at Cyp), but this team showed the grit that we've been missing for a long time. They hung with arguably the best. It's a process and I'm starting to believe.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes I'm confident this team will have a good season after this game. That was Aaron Rodgers we went toe to toe with

I agree mostly, but to not see much from the D Line and at times the O Line was very disheartening.

Quote:Yes I'm confident this team will have a good season after this game. That was Aaron Rodgers we went toe to toe with
Don't forget the NFL and their little henchmen Refs.

$$$ talks.

We held a top tier QB under 200 yards passing, when was the last time that happened
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Don't forget the NFL and their little henchmen Refs.

$$$ talks.

Yeah we played against everybody today...

We spent money and draft picks on the defense. Still gave up 27 points. At home.

We were 31st in the league last year giving up an average of 28 points per game.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

Quote:We spent money and draft picks on the defense. Still gave up 27 points. At home.

We were 31st in the league last year giving up an average of 28 points per game.

Even the best defense in the league has a hard time keeping Aaron Rogers and his offense down. Come on dude.

Quote:We spent money and draft picks on the defense. Still gave up 27 points. At home.

To Aaron Rodgers.. That's not too bad considering the new and younger pieces this team has on defense in their first game.

Hey Chief, let me break it down for you...

It's tough when the NFL's best QB comes down to your stadium and the Refs shield them with no-calls or fictitious penalties on us. 

Hate to break it to you but we held them under 200 yards passing. I am impressed with how we played despite the GLARING one-sidedness the officiating took part in. 

Whatever, it happened and we played very well considering that. 

Quote:There's a few stragglers and liabilities who we're gonna be stuck with this season (lookin at Cyp), but this team showed the grit that we've been missing for a long time. They hung with arguably the best. It's a process and I'm starting to believe.

Coming from you, I have to "like" this post of yours. It's a first!

[BAD damn WORDS REMOVED]
Have you seen my baseball?

I know, I know, your buddy Gene would've won this game for us somehow, right?

You guys can be happy with a close loss. I'm not.

Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady or Bart Starr. They're human and have 53 on their roster as do the Jaguars.

Too many people around here are satisfied with mediocrity. Don't expect everyone to be.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Lol

I guess some people thought this was gonna be a 16-0 type of year

Quote:You guys can be happy with a close loss. I'm not.

Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady or Bart Starr. They're human and have 53 on their roster as do the Jaguars.

Too many people around here are satisfied with mediocrity. Don't expect everyone to be.

That's understandable. As long as you realize that this team isn't gonna go from a 4 win season to a SB contender in one year.

Quote:You guys can be happy with a close loss. I'm not.

Do you not understand that we held them under 200 yards passing? I know you are a businessman, so you should be good with numbers. The ONLY reason they won was because the puppets, I mean refs, completely screwed up the game with the no-calls on the apparent penalties and the phantom flags against us.

That was the difference of the game.

Regards……….enigma

I recognized we played much better but man this one hurts. We should've won this game.

This team is primed for a huge year next year with a big coaching hire. This team is talented and should be a hot spot for coaching candidates.