Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
YAY for Arizona PT 2!!!!!

I know these are stcky subjects but....... I believe BIO Boys should not be competing in womens sports..........

AZ Governor Signs Bills Addressing Big Abortion, Transgender Issues

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey ® signed bills addressing abortion and transgender rights.

According to NBC News, the bills will “outlaw abortion after 15 weeks if the U.S. Supreme Court allows it, prohibit gender confirmation surgery for minors and ban transgender girls from playing on girls sports teams.”

https://ijr.com/az-governor-signs-aborti...manualpost
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we all agree Trans Girls (male to female) should not be competing in women's sports. Good for Utah and Arizona. Hope other states soon take the same action.

(03-31-2022, 02:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I think we all agree Trans Girls (male to female) should not be competing in women's sports.  Good for Utah and Arizona.  Hope other states soon take the same action.

We should all agree that 12 year olds shouldn't be getting hormone treatment and sex change surgery too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2022, 05:05 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

NCAA Women's swimming is just the litmus test. Wait'll progressives try to push these trans-freaks into women's basketball or soccer, which actually garner some public interest and have money-making potential. The outcry by the non-trans players will be huge, and the trannies will be chucked out of the sport faster than [BLEEP] floating in a swimming pool. Can't wait to see how they (the NCAA) spin their hypocrisy when it happens.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-31-2022, 04:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 02:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I think we all agree Trans Girls (male to female) should not be competing in women's sports.  Good for Utah and Arizona.  Hope other states soon take the same action.

We should all agree that 12 year olds shouldn't be getting hormone treatment and sex change surgery too.

I definitely agree about surgery on minors, but aren't puberty blockers typically reversible? Isn't that a safe way to prevent suicide during the teenage years while they figure things out? As I understand it the blockers make it so they can go through puberty with either their natural hormones or artificial hormones after they turn 18.
I have a co-worker who gets genuinely sad talking about his sibling who was born male, and went through puberty as a male, but now identifies as a female. My coworker is sad that this person will never be able to reverse the effects of male puberty on their body, saying if only some doctor had offered puberty blockers.
I don't know how I feel about this, maybe you know more about it than I do.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2022, 07:41 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-31-2022, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 04:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We should all agree that 12 year olds shouldn't be getting hormone treatment and sex change surgery too.

I definitely agree about surgery on minors, but aren't puberty blockers typically reversible? Isn't that a safe way to prevent suicide during the teenage years while they figure things out? As I understand it the blockers make it so they can go through puberty with either their natural hormones or artificial hormones after they turn 18.
I have a co-worker who gets genuinely sad talking about his sibling who was born male, and went through puberty as a male, but now identifies as a female. My coworker is sad that this person will never be able to reverse the effects of male puberty on their body, saying if only some doctor had offered puberty blockers.
Natural hormones while taking supplements to change biology?  What the hell are they smoking??? Oxymoron much?  If your coworker is sad his sibling is having a hard time being the opposite sex, I suggest he/she should have been born the other  way to begin with.  But biology said otherwise.   It’s really the most simple solution.

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2022, 08:18 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

The only humans on earth who have a true choice about what sex to be from birth onward are biological hermaphrodites. Mental/emotional hermaphrodites do not qualify. Anything else is madness and mental illness.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2022, 08:28 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(03-31-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I definitely agree about surgery on minors, but aren't puberty blockers typically reversible? Isn't that a safe way to prevent suicide during the teenage years while they figure things out? As I understand it the blockers make it so they can go through puberty with either their natural hormones or artificial hormones after they turn 18.
Natural hormones while taking supplements to change biology?  What the hell are they smoking??? Oxymoron much?  If your coworker is sad his sibling is having a hard time being the opposite sex, I suggest he/she should have been born the other  way to begin with.  But biology said otherwise.   It’s really the most simple solution.

As I understand it, if you take puberty blockers prior to puberty, you stay in a child's body as long as you take them.  When you stop the medication, your body immediately starts developing you into a normal grown woman or grown man.  If your soul has settled down at 18 and you are ready to grow into your gender, no problem. Just let it happen. But if you still have trans feelings, you can start taking opposite sex hormones at that point and go through a semblance of opposite sex puberty instead. That's what I've been told.

(03-31-2022, 08:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote: Natural hormones while taking supplements to change biology?  What the hell are they smoking??? Oxymoron much?  If your coworker is sad his sibling is having a hard time being the opposite sex, I suggest he/she should have been born the other  way to begin with.  But biology said otherwise.   It’s really the most simple solution.

As I understand it, if you take puberty blockers prior to puberty, you stay in a child's body as long as you take them.  When you stop the medication, your body immediately starts developing you into a normal grown woman or grown man.  If your soul has settled down at 18 and you are ready to grow into your gender, no problem. Just let it happen. But if you still have trans feelings, you can start taking opposite sex hormones at that point and go through a semblance of opposite sex puberty instead. That's what I've been told.

Seems like the biggest problem with this is that you would stunt your growth and development taking puberty blockers until you are 18. Who knows what delaying puberty is going to do to your body long term? We could end up with a whole generation of Micheal Jacksons or Peter Pans. Thrillers that can fly!

(03-31-2022, 08:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 08:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: As I understand it, if you take puberty blockers prior to puberty, you stay in a child's body as long as you take them.  When you stop the medication, your body immediately starts developing you into a normal grown woman or grown man.  If your soul has settled down at 18 and you are ready to grow into your gender, no problem. Just let it happen.  But if you still have trans feelings, you can start taking opposite sex hormones at that point and go through a semblance of opposite sex puberty instead. That's what I've been told.

Seems like the biggest problem with this is that you would stunt your growth and development taking puberty blockers until you are 18.  Who knows what delaying puberty is going to do to your body long term?  We could end up with a whole generation of Micheal Jacksons or Peter Pans.  Thrillers that can fly!

Regardless, this is not likely to be a large number of kids.

Well, that's an idiotic position.

(03-31-2022, 04:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: NCAA Women's swimming is just the litmus test.  Wait'll progressives try to push these trans-freaks into women's basketball or soccer, which actually garner some public interest and have money-making potential.  The outcry by the non-trans players will be huge, and the trannies will be chucked out of the sport faster than [BLEEP] floating in a swimming pool. Can't wait to see how they (the NCAA) spin their hypocrisy when it happens.

Have you ever heard Brittany Griner talk?  I swear that is a man.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 12:39 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-01-2022, 11:09 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 04:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: NCAA Women's swimming is just the litmus test.  Wait'll progressives try to push these trans-freaks into women's basketball or soccer, which actually garner some public interest and have money-making potential.  The outcry by the non-trans players will be huge, and the trannies will be chucked out of the sport faster than [BLEEP] floating in a swimming pool. Can't wait to see how they (the NCAA) spin their hypocrisy when it happens.

Have you ever heard Brittany Griner talk?  I swear that is a man.

Yes I have, and I agree with you. No one is saying she's a man, but you gotta wonder....

She may be vacationing in Russia for the foreseeable future anyway, so.....