Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early Offseason Starts Now

Players reporting today at TIAA Bank Field as Jags (having a new HC) are allowed to get a jump start on the new offseason 

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1513502571285069830?s=20&t=eQL6BiQ_nmHFKPKftakk9w

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/15134...KPKftakk9w

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/15134...KPKftakk9w

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yyyessss! This is going to be a good year.

That Agnew jacket is awesome.

Arden Key arriving

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/15135...KPKftakk9w

(04-11-2022, 10:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: That Agnew jacket is awesome.

Looks like the Year 1 stuff from so long ago.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-11-2022, 12:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 10:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: That Agnew jacket is awesome.

Looks like the Year 1 stuff from so long ago.

Yeah, that's 90's style. I had a bulls jacket that looked like that (in different colors, obviously).

It's all officially slowly starting boys. Always feels good when you start to see the players reporting in.
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1513583346038849551

Let the playbook scheming begin.

NH3...
"AZANE"

@so who is the first to get hurt on their way in the door?@

(04-11-2022, 02:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 12:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Looks like the Year 1 stuff from so long ago.

Yeah, that's 90's style. I had a bulls jacket that looked like that (in different colors, obviously).

So that means we're so old that our youth culture is now retro fashionable?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-12-2022, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 02:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, that's 90's style. I had a bulls jacket that looked like that (in different colors, obviously).

Cool, waiting for my leisure suits to come back in style...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(04-12-2022, 12:35 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So that means we're so old that our youth culture is now retro fashionable?

Yeah baby!

[Image: adult-plaid-70-s-leisure-suit-costume-wi...-m-l-9.jpg]

(04-11-2022, 10:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Yyyessss! This is going to be a good year.

If good means that we'll likely not finish last, then I agree.   Otherwise, we still have significant weaknesses (WR, LB, Safety, possibly RB considering #1 and #2 are coming off severe injuries) when compared against other teams.

(04-11-2022, 02:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, that's 90's style. I had a bulls jacket that looked like that (in different colors, obviously).

I told my wife when we got married that she couldn't throw out my old clothes because my kids would want them some day. I think I'm going save some money in a few years.

(04-12-2022, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 12:35 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Cool, waiting for my leisure suits to come back in style...

Yeah baby!

[Image: adult-plaid-70-s-leisure-suit-costume-wi...-m-l-9.jpg]
It's all about the shoes !!

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 09:18 PM by Bullseye. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-12-2022, 12:35 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So that means we're so old that our youth culture is now retro fashionable?

Wait...you mean they went OUT of style?!?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I like this part...we are tied for the best record in the league.

Ha ha work with intention spoken like a true psycho killer mmmm baba baba.

Engram with all the weeds cut off fhat man is here to work, js