Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TheO-LineMatters 7 round Mock Draft

(04-18-2022, 09:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 08:57 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Mea culpa on Williams.  I thought/could have sworn they had a power back.

To me, drafting a RB for us makes sense given the # of late picks we have.  Got about a week and a half until the real thing.  I'm stoked.  Just hope like hell we get it right.

I just don't want any more reaches on players though. We're still feeling the effects of drafting C.J. Henderson and K'Lavon Chaisson.

Ugh.  I'm sickened by the thought of that draft, especially since it was in the aftermath of trading away Ramsey and pissing off Ngakoue.

The thing is, there were several of us on the board who did NOT want Henderson at 9 overall, and absolutely HATED the idea of Chaisson.  You and I were among them.  It was almost like watching a crash in slow motion, screaming "No!  Watch out!" having nobody hear us and being unable to stop the disaster that followed.

jJust about everybody wanted someone else other than Henderson before the draft.  Most wanted an OL (I was a Wirfs guy),  Some would have been fine with a WR (I was high on both Jeudy and Ruggs and pushed for Ruggs.  I'm glad they didn't listen to me on THAT one.)  But just about everyone wanted someone OTHER than Henderson.

I know you and I both hated Chaisson pre draft.  That continued post draft.  There were others on the board that warmed up to him.  I wish I was wrong on that one, but we've gotten nothing out of him, and that's why we're likely choosing Hutchnson.

We HAVE to stop drafting on a treadmill.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheO-LineMatters 7 round Mock Draft - by Bullseye - 04-18-2022, 09:59 PM