Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Damien Wilson arrested

Wilson is accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend. If her accusations are proven to be true, the Jaguars are fortunate to have not re-signed him. He actually played well for much of last season and the Jaguars could have tried to retain him. He is certainly innocent until proven guilty, but the accusations were very nasty.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 12:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-19-2022, 12:11 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Wilson is accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend. If her accusations are proven to be true, the Jaguars are fortunate to have not re-signed him. He actually played well for much of last season and the Jaguars could have tried to retain him. He is certainly innocent until proven guilty, but the accusations were very nasty.

[BLEEP] !!!

Wilson's ex-girlfriend, Ryan Sokolosky, told the Dallas Morning News that after she broke up with Wilson, he showed up drunk at her apartment and threatened to kill her with a tire iron. She said he also destroyed her laptop by wrapping it in a blanket and slamming it to the ground, telling her it was her cat. Wilson also tried running her over before driving off, she said.

Sokolosky gave permission for her name to be used. She said she obtained a protective order against Wilson.

"He thinks all of it's a joke because he's rich and thinks he's going to get out of everything," she said to the newspaper.

In 2017, Wilson was accused of brandishing a rifle and threatening tailgaters outside a soccer venue. He was arrested on two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. A grand jury declined to indict Wilson.

I was sad when we didn't resign him but as fans we don't see these sides of things. Maybe the coaching staff had a feeling he had issues off the field. On the field he was an a stud for us though.

Who?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(04-19-2022, 12:24 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 12:11 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Wilson is accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend. If her accusations are proven to be true, the Jaguars are fortunate to have not re-signed him. He actually played well for much of last season and the Jaguars could have tried to retain him. He is certainly innocent until proven guilty, but the accusations were very nasty.

[BLEEP] !!!

Wilson's ex-girlfriend, Ryan Sokolosky, told the Dallas Morning News that after she broke up with Wilson, he showed up drunk at her apartment and threatened to kill her with a tire iron. She said he also destroyed her laptop by wrapping it in a blanket and slamming it to the ground, telling her it was her cat. Wilson also tried running her over before driving off, she said.

Sokolosky gave permission for her name to be used. She said she obtained a protective order against Wilson.

"He thinks all of it's a joke because he's rich and thinks he's going to get out of everything," she said to the newspaper.

In 2017, Wilson was accused of brandishing a rifle and threatening tailgaters outside a soccer venue. He was arrested on two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. A grand jury declined to indict Wilson.

Money is all that matters. [BLEEP].

(04-19-2022, 12:43 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 12:24 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [BLEEP] !!!

Money is all that matters. [BLEEP].

Well he will have less of all that matters after this...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Good riddance! He was a disaster on the field and he's apparently a disaster off the field as well.

(04-19-2022, 02:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Good riddance! He was a disaster on the field and he's apparently a disaster off the field as well.

Disaster on the field?  Naw, I wasn't that bad, we've had much worse.   Jack was worse

When you read accusations like this, you immediately think if it’s true or not. Especially when someone has money. But the accuser keeps going and going on all the things he did. Just as an outsider, the accusations seem to be way more than a “he did this” argument, than a “he did this, this, this, this, and this..” thing. Either very well thought out plan or the dude is crazy. Without all the facts and taking the story at face value, I’m thinking he’s to blame. Hopefully, for all involved it’s just a scorned lover thing, but I’m not thinking so.

He was a good boy. He never meant no harm to anybody.

(04-19-2022, 08:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He was a good boy. He never meant no harm to anybody.

Funny, that’s also what all big ugly dog owners say when their dogs terrorize people.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 08:36 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Who knows. People lie and exaggerate sometimes in break ups, and there is money involved which we all know is the route of all evil. Nobody knows the truth except the two who went through it and God. If true, hes an idiot who risked his career.

As far as his play for the jags, he was solid. He could have easily came back as a good back up on this defense.

Damn. Bad timing for the Panthers. She must be a missile twister in the sheets for him to fly off the handle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

WHEW!!! Crisis averted.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2022, 08:57 AM by Mikey.)

(04-19-2022, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote: When you read accusations like this, you immediately think if it’s true or not.  Especially when someone has money. But the accuser keeps going and going on all the things he did.  Just as an outsider, the accusations seem to be way more than a “he did this” argument, than a “he did this, this, this, this, and this..” thing.  Either very well thought out plan or the dude is crazy.  Without all the facts and taking the story at face value, I’m thinking he’s to blame.  Hopefully, for all involved it’s just a scorned lover thing, but I’m not thinking so.

Remember what Vic used to say....Football is not a game for the well-adjusted.

I can't help but hear that line echo in my head whenever I read a story like this. As you said, here's hoping it's an isolated incident.

(04-19-2022, 08:34 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 08:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He was a good boy. He never meant no harm to anybody.

Funny, that’s also what all big ugly dog owners say when their dogs terrorize people.

username/comment synergy right here, folks

(04-19-2022, 08:35 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Who knows. People lie and exaggerate sometimes in break ups, and there is money involved which we all know is the route of all evil. Nobody knows the truth except the two who went through it and God. If true, hes an idiot who risked his career.

As far as his play for the jags, he was solid. He could have easily came back as a good back up on this defense.

so much wrong here but I'm just gonna point and laugh at it.

I'm glad that the Jags were able to avoid this drama.

You never know when something like this comes up if it's a crazy guy or a vindictive girl - I hope the truth comes out in the end.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

[quote pid="1462303" dateline="1650459361"]

(04-19-2022, 08:35 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Who knows. People lie and exaggerate sometimes in break ups, and there is money involved which we all know is the route of all evil. Nobody knows the truth except the two who went through it and God. If true, hes an idiot who risked his career.

[/quote]

The root is what you want to take me to school for? Check your urban dictionary. However I meant route. The Money route will cause problems. People can get fishy when they know you have a lot of money. Trust that.

(04-23-2022, 07:06 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [quote pid="1462303" dateline="1650459361"]

The root is what you want to take me to school for? Check your urban dictionary. However I meant route. The Money route will cause problems. People can get fishy when they know you have a lot of money. Trust that.
[/quote]

The original citation is the love of money, not money. And at that, we probably need not dig deeper into the source material. I will say that it's a pretty bold take to dismiss the accuser as someone seeking a payday, but hey, embrace it if you like.

And no, I ain't no grammer police or spellchecker.

https://showbizcast.com/meet-ryan-sokolo...ien-wilson

This article was when he played for the Panthers. Old as Hell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2022, 06:04 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

@ mikey

Oh I dont know, and you dont know what happened. He said she said. I dont automatically trust the woman every time there is a dispute. I'm guessing this will be resolved in court by a jury perhaps.