Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Player Comparisons

Here are some player comparisons I see between some of my favorite potential draftees and current/past NFL players. Feel free to post your own. 

Aiden Hutchinson- I see a mixture of Ryan Kerrigan and Jared Allen. Underrated guys who were very impactful pass rushers. I believe Kerrigan is Hutchinson's floor and Allen is his ceiling. 

Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner- This guy is a combination of Darrelle Revis and Stephon Gilmore in their prime. Long, athletic CB's with elite coverage skills. I think this kid may end up being the best NFL player in the entire draft. 

Drake London- I see Marques Colston when I watch this guy play. A big, physical receiver who may lack elite speed and separation, but he just makes plays, game in and game out. It's kind of uncanny. 

Jameson Williams- When I watch him, I see a little bit of Randy Moss. A tall, lanky corner with elite speed and big play ability every time he touches the football. Man, I would love to see him in a Jaguars' uniform. He would give us the big play element we have been missing for so long. 

Chris Olave- Olave reminds me a lot of Torry Holt in his prime. He's a big play WR with excellent hands, body control, route running ability and elite speed. I really, really like this guy. 

Garrett Wilson- I see Isaac Bruce when I watch him play. Excellent hands and route running ability. Just a very steady player with deceptive speed and big play ability. 

Jahan Dotson- In Dotson, I see a poor man's Marvin Harrison. That's not a diss in any way though. He may not be quite on the level of Harrison, but he has all the same traits Harrison showed when he played in the NFL. I see a long, productive career for him. 

Devin Lloyd- He shows a lot of the very same skill sets as Roquan Smith. I believe Lloyd is the type of player who could play a variety of linebacker positions in any system. I think he could thrive as a 3-4 ILB, a 4-3 MLB or a 4-3 WLB. His versatility as a run stuffer, pass rusher and his coverage ability are mind blowing. 

Nakobe Dean- Dean is very undersized, but plays like he is a much bigger man. He is a very good tackler, plays sideline to sideline with a fantastic motor and is great in coverage. I see a lot of London Fletcher when I watch him play. 

Tyler Linderbaum- He reminds me of former Jets standout Center, Kevin Mawae. Like Mawae, Linderbaum has shorter arms and isn't the "beefiest" O-Line prospect in the world, but he consistently dominates opposing D-Linemen. His technique, strength, and footwork make him an elite Center prospect and I believe he will be an All-Pro someday. 

Kyle Hamilton- I know a lot of people see him as the best player in the draft, but I think that is a bit of a stretch. I still really like him though and he certainly stands out in this Safety class. IMO, I think he compares to Steve Atwater. Both are bigger Safeties with very good coverage skills who have the ability to really "lay the wood" when they need to. 

Jordan Davis- Davis is the epitome of the word "run stuffer." He is massive and extremely athletic. To me, there is only one other player I could compare him to, Vita Vea.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!