Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Tack Decline?

They got Willis. Perhaps a broke man's Steve McNair. (God bless)

The titans are well coached. It will be interesting to see if the jags can match up when it comes to coaching this year for once.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2022, 12:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: They got Willis. Perhaps a broke man's Steve McNair. (God bless)

The titans are well coached. It will be interesting to see if the jags can match up when it comes to coaching this year for once.

Willis is one of the two most important picks in their draft, with the other being Burks.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Willis in my personal opinion is a current backup who will in a few years time likely become a permanent one. Tannehil without AJ Brown is going to be an hilarious implosion this year, call back this thread in week 10 when he gets put on the bench.

(04-30-2022, 08:38 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 12:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: They got Willis. Perhaps a broke man's Steve McNair. (God bless)

Willis is one of the two most important picks in their draft, with the other being Burks.

They are financially committed Tannehill for 2 years so it makes some sense. Also, Henry is really only on the books for another year.

They definitely have a plan, but Willis is more a of dart throw than anything else. Most midround QB's only ever become back ups.

So I think "most important" is overstating it a bit.

Andre Cisco outspoken on twitter today Re: Tannehill's comments on tacks drafting a QB

https://twitter.com/andrecisco7/status/1...uoVah2T6vw

^^ interesting lol

I think they definitely missed their window with the current roster.
No Fun

(05-04-2022, 05:03 AM)nhiverson Wrote: I think they definitely missed their window with the current roster.

They never had a window. They were like the Jaguars of 15 years ago without the colts stopping them from winning the division. Give the Jaguars a couple of years to get a team behind Lawrence and the titans will be taking a long rest from the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022, 08:40 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

Nothing wrong with this. If I were a Titans fan, I'd be more worried if Tanneyhill agreed to 'mentor' him. It would tell me that his competitive fire is gone, and he's has all but given up the idea of being the starter for the foreseeable future. Iron sharpens iron. Of course, as a Tacks hater, I hope this thing quickly turns ugly and acrimonious, and the team is divided because of it. Throw the race card in the mix even if it will help with their quick demise.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-04-2022, 08:38 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Nothing wrong with this.  If I were a Titans fan, I'd be more worried if Tanneyhill agreed to 'mentor' him.  It would tell me that his competitive fire is gone, and he's has all but given up the idea of being the starter for the foreseeable future.  Iron sharpens iron.  Of course, as a Tacks hater, I hope this thing quickly turns ugly and acrimonious, and the team is divided because of it.  Throw the race card in the mix even if it will help with their quick demise.

Bruh it's 2022, you already know theres thousands of brain deads on twitter right now calling Tannehill racist.

Tannyhill is an average qb. He is not going to get you over the Bills or the chiefs. I give them credit though. The titans get every bit if juice out of their roster. Also, they are the jags bully. Lol we have to overcome the mental to beat them.

(05-05-2022, 03:47 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Tannyhill is an average qb. He is not going to get you over the Bills or the chiefs. I give them credit though. The titans get every bit if juice out of their roster. Also, they are the jags bully. Lol we have to overcome the mental to beat them.

Yeah.  Tanneyhill is just a good solid pro.  And that's been good enough to win the division.  And for the foreseeable future, that's what AFC South teams must do to get to the playoffs:  win the division.  Colts, Jags, and Texans all got better this off-season.  Titans tread water at best.  The division race is going to be very interesting.
[Image: giphy.gif]