Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Head Heart Gut draft 2022

It's Draft Day!

What picks do you:

Think the Jags should take (head)
Who you would pick (heart)
Who the Jags will end up picking (gut)

R1:
Head: Ikky
Heart: Ikky
Gut: Walker

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Head: Ahmad Gardner
Heart: Jordan Davis
Gut: Evan Neal
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Head: Hutch
Heart: Icky
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Head: hutch
Heart: Jordan Davis
Gut: walker

Head: Sauce (probably going to be the best player from the draft)
Heart: Jameson Williams (not gonna happen - but I'd love to see Trevor throwing him the football)
Gut: Ekwonu (he looks like a frigging truck already and he still has room to grow)

Heart: Jamo (somehow)

Walker is essentially the pick. I wish they could walk away with Jamo somehow because I think he will be a star.

(04-28-2022, 08:21 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: It's Draft Day!

What picks do you:

R1:

My head says: take "Sauce" Gardner, because he is the best player in the draft or Aiden Hutchinson, because he is the best fit at a position of major need and he's neck and neck with Gardner as the best player in the draft. 

My heart says: to throw a curveball and select Jameson Williams, because he would've been the best player in the draft had he not gotten injured and he fills by far, our biggest need on the team. I still believe we will look back on this draft in 5 years and see that he was the player we should have drafted, despite missing some time at the beginning of his career. 

My gut says: the pick will be either Travon Walker or Evan Neal, because this team is constantly letting us down and making bad choices, so we pick in the top 10 over and over and over. It would fit with the pattern we've established.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 09:30 AM by Upper. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-28-2022, 09:16 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Head: Hutch

Walker is essentially the pick. I wish they could walk away with Jamo somehow because I think he will be a star.

This is exactly what I would say, shocker. I've been in screw it take Jamo territory for a while.

Head/heart/gut for 33 is way more fun since we know what's happening at 1.

Head: Skyy Moore
Heart: Lewis Cine
Gut: Tyler Linderbaum (would be Quay but he'll be gone)

(04-28-2022, 09:29 AM)Upper Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 09:16 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Head: Hutch

This is exactly what I would say, shocker. I've been in screw it take Jamo territory for a while.

Head/heart/gut for 33 is way more fun since we know what's happening at 1.

Head: Skyy Moore
Heart: Lewis Cine
Gut: Tyler Linderbaum (would be Quay but he'll be gone)

For 33:
Head: Walker
Heart: Sam Williams - DE - Ole Miss
Gut: whatever LB falls

For 33:

Head: WR not named Watson
Heart: WR not named Watson
Gut: reach for a LB since Quay is gone

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 10:32 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-28-2022, 08:21 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: It's Draft Day!

What picks do you:

R1:

Heart:  Icky

My heart says draft Icky and put him at G this season, then with pick 33, draft a C like Tyler Linderbaum.  All in for the offensive line.

Head says Williams
Heart says Ekwonu
Gut says Hutchinson

Head Hutch
Heart Jameson
Gut Walker

Head Moore
Heart McBride
Gut Chenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hutch, trade, Walker, in that order.

None of the above cause it is gonna be a surprise!!
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Heart: trade down

(04-28-2022, 12:00 PM)pwgj2882 Wrote: Head: Hutch
Heart: trade down

this may be the smartest poster we have around here.

Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 12:44 PM by ATLjag. Edited 1 time in total.)

Head:  I think the Jags should take... Aiden Hutchinson, best player at an important position of high need.
Heart:  I would take... Aiden Hutchinson, for the same reason above.   
Gut:  I think they will end up picking... Tavon Walker, as Baalke will swing for the fence with a projection.

Heart: Garner, or Williams, or trade down
Gut: Neal or Ekwonu

Heart: Jameson Williams or Stingley or Sauce
Gut: Matt Araiza