Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

OK so, I was swilling some beers at a place next to the coaches. Wash, Gus, Olson. I yelled out at them and asked what will be the outcome of the game?

Wash looked me dead in the eyes and said "PAIN, pain will be the outcome", I said there was a lot of pain last year. He responded ," Not for Aaron Rodgers".

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 07:51 AM by SeldomRite.)

Quote:If I'm betting it's on green bay to win, but f the Jags have success in the running game, don't turn the ball over or give away the game in penalties, I could see them wearing green bay down and sneaking away with an absolutely huge win.

I'm flying to San Diego tomorrow for the week 2 game. Would absolutely love to see this team 1-0 going into it.
If the team were coached by Coughlin I could see that happening. His teams played smart and generally didn't drown in penalties. Unfortunately this is the Gus bus so it's likely we see undisciplined play all around. Guys out of position not knowing their assignments, lots of stupid and lazy penalties, and poor situational awareness.

The Jags have the horses to win but they need to all be pulling in the same direction and if the past is an indication they probably won't be.

Going to be a lot of Green Bay fans there. Let's hope they have very little to cheer about. Go Jags!!!!!!!

Quote:I feel like a dog who has been beaten so many times he cowers in the corner. After so many seasons of pain, I can't get my hopes up any more. I am anticipating pain, depression.

Ditto. I'm just hoping we look good even if its in a loss.

"Partly cloudy skies at 84 degrees, feels like 94 degrees is the game forecast inside EverBank Field, for this afternoon's 1:05 Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 5% precipitation, 7% humidity, and west/southwest winds at 4 miles per hour"

Ummmmmmm...... I think the bot needs to update Weather Bug.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Your mistake was tea for breakfast instead of bacon. But well done nailing the cat.

A cup of tae is a vital start to any successful day.

Quote:I think today is the beginning of the end for Gus Bradley.

If it is, it didn't just begin today.

If it isn't, that means the Jags won.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:"Partly cloudy skies at 84 degrees, feels like 94 degrees is the game forecast inside EverBank Field, for this afternoon's 1:05 Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 5% precipitation, 7% humidity, and west/southwest winds at 4 miles per hour"

Ummmmmmm...... I think the bot needs to update Weather Bug.

7% humidity. Didn't realize Jacksonville was suddenly the Sahara desert.

Quote:A cup of tae is a vital start to any successful day.
That's how Forrest Gump pronounces it.

Quote:I feel like a dog who has been beaten so many times he cowers in the corner. After so many seasons of pain, I can't get my hopes up any more. I am anticipating pain, depression.

I can relate to this, I focus on all the positives to build that excitement... Like our draft picks, Free Agent signings, Coaching changes, and hell just having something to watch on tv...The jags might shock a lot of people this game ...Including some of our own fans.. Looking forward to it.. Letsss gooo ..

Quote:Foooootballll

Win or lose I'm just glad it's back.
Me too.....

Quote:That's how Forrest Gump pronounces it.

I don't remember him sluggin a mug of tae in the film.

I hope y'all going to the game too. This one is big.

Quote:I don't remember him sluggin a mug of tae in the film.
Me neither, but you could imagine. " I'll make you a cup of Tae Jennay"

Heading out to the stadium in a few hours. Go Jags
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

It's time for the Jaguars to show what they've got! Bet they surprise all of us...

including the packers and their cheesehead fans. :yucky:

Go Jaguars!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Man. I just saw the nfl network piece on the game. Packers have 2 widea receivers injured and like 3 other guys, safety and o tackle among them....

It's finally official

Gameday! Go jags! I want to see this team come out with fire, and not look like they are lost. Can't have stupid penalties or mistakes today to beat the Packers. We need to get that run game going
No commercial messages in sigs

BCB Tailgate, Beer, Food, Football thank god for today